New site sponsor - Sticky Seeds.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
How do we get the 20% off ,,,Is there a coupon code or something I missed ?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

BeBird

Germinating
User ID
In the market for some auto fems anyone use these guys lately, noticed called bulk seeds now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
hey mr goat when i click the link it takes me to bulk seeds is this a problem or is it just a name change

must be a redirect, so yes, must have changed names.

The owner stopped communication with me some time ago and apparently let a few members down with failed delivery and then ignoring emails and requests for help.

So, I would not recommend this company.

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
@Billygoat

Somebody has been inside my profile and changed my name to Pablo on the 29th November.
Sedge no doubt.
I have never changed my handle.
I have also lost the ability to edit my posts and can not start new threads either.
Some kind of welcoming committee you have here.
You need to speak to your moderator.
Moderators should not be whipping groupies into a frenzy and screwing with people's accounts.
What a flog!

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
@Billygoat

Somebody has been inside my profile and changed my name to Pablo on the 29th November.
Sedge no doubt.
I have also lost the ability to edit my posts and can not start new threads either.
Moderators should not be whipping groupies into a frenzy and screwing with people's accounts.
What a flog!
What the fuck are you on about ?
your profile is Topgun ,,I don’t see Pablo written there.

But keep pointing fingers in the wrong direction if that turns you on .
looks like you whipped yourself into a frenzy 😂

Next time you have a problem and you think it’s coz of me ,then speak to me instead of coming up with this bullshit.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
@Billygoat

Sedge no doubt.
What a flog!

lol. nah.

That was me. Was looking at profiles in admin panel and accidentally changed your username instead of typing the search term in the search bar. was immediately changed back.

Try using the PM function instead of putting this crap in random threads ?

Top Bottom