New Home Page

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
the conner-tation I seek to that whinger is of POM... winging pom ...I'm not
Yes , I understand where you come from but really it does beat being called "fuck stain"tm Pikey or "skank" tm Zorro or "something Sedge called me lol" tm

so really, lot's of people are not happy I am here.

yet here I still am

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Yes , I understand where you come from but really it does beat being called "fuck stain"tm Pikey or "skank" tm Zorro or "something Sedge called me lol" tm

so really, lot's of people are not happy I am here.

yet here I still am
iu

agreed Sugar ...but when the only option is to return to Oz Stoners its better IMO to ride it out with the fuckwits
I've made a formal complaint to management but he'd rather whinge about getting new tyres for his Audi

Two things are gonna happen and soon the language will be tidied or the site will go bust and the latter is happening now.. sorry
marijuana passion .com was a suitable place for 'womens concern' but I've not been their for sometime

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
iu

agreed Sugar ...but when the only option is to return to Oz Stoners its better IMO to ride it out with the fuckwits
I've made a formal complaint to management but he'd rather whinge about getting new tyres for his Audi

Two things are gonna happen and soon the language will be tidied or the site will go bust and the latter is happening now.. sorry
marijuana passion .com was a suitable place for 'womens concern' but I've not been their for sometime

I removed the post you had a sook about.

What more can I do for you?

Sugar

Baked
User ID
nominate this thread of the month, it's great.
anyway i'm glad to see la goataye is taking care of our needs so generously etc, etc, etc.

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
iu

You are making a valid point about the, how should I say, political correctness, to a certain degree and a forum dieing from its own toxicity.

Top Bottom