Mycology

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hey blokes I wasnt sure where to ask this but I thought you guys would be the best ones to give me a quick answer 🙏🙏
So here goes its a 2 part question... 1/ I ordered some spore syringes and somehow I didnt get notified for almost 3 weeks that they were awaiting pickup at the post office.. would they still be viable after that?
And 2/ is it best to keep them in the fridge until Im ready to use them? Cheers in advance you bunch of fellow good cuntz! Much appreciate any and all advice! 🤞🙏
They should be okay. I store my syringes in the fridge too I think they last longer or so they say 😃

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
My misso chose them we got..
Golden Teacher
Cambodian Gold
Mazatapec
Tat Ghost
nice ive got some Avery's Albino and Tasmanian like Hudo that i may try after these gourmet mushies!

Attachments

• blue oyster.JPG
    blue oyster.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 13
  • blue2.JPG
    blue2.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 10
  • blue 3.JPG
    blue 3.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • blue4.JPG
    blue4.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
  • chestnut.JPG
    chestnut.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 13
  • chestnut2.JPG
    chestnut2.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 14
  • king oyster.JPG
    king oyster.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 14
  • swordbelt.JPG
    swordbelt.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 13
  • Turkey Tail.JPG
    Turkey Tail.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 12

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Hey blokes I wasnt sure where to ask this but I thought you guys would be the best ones to give me a quick answer 🙏🙏
So here goes its a 2 part question... 1/ I ordered some spore syringes and somehow I didnt get notified for almost 3 weeks that they were awaiting pickup at the post office.. would they still be viable after that?
And 2/ is it best to keep them in the fridge until Im ready to use them? Cheers in advance you bunch of fellow good cuntz! Much appreciate any and all advice! 🤞🙏
They'll be right mate. I made 500ml of liquid culture in January and been in the fridge and it's still good. It just stays dormant as long as it doesn't get contaminated

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
So mushrooms are kinda like fruits. The mycelium is the tree. And some fruits grow average, some grow really well.
I thought the difference in sizes might have been due to the conditions forcing the myc to produce more quickly.

Basically every living things purpose is to reproduce and make its dna survive. Humans, veggies, buds, shrooms. All the same goalposts. If condition threaten that then life has an amazing way of making it happen.

Top Bottom