Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
The only thing you havent mentioned mitigating against is potential for pest or fungal problems
for a setup like that I agree you may as well do everything right so maybe consider some mycorhizae like great white in the res to help the roots remain problem free and perhaps some pest eating bugs (ladybirds) to get rid of any mites etc

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
The only thing you havent mentioned mitigating against is potential for pest or fungal problems
for a setup like that I agree you may as well do everything right so maybe consider some mycorhizae like great white in the res to help the roots remain problem free and perhaps some pest eating bugs (ladybirds) to get rid of any mites etc
Did u watch the vid ?

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
no I must admit I didnt what was it about ? lol

D

Deleted member cpr

Ozstoner, it all looks great! You've got stuff that most of us have never seen or considered and I think we're all keen to see it in action. IMO you are correct in that environment is key to good results and you've really invested in that.

Not trying to be a prick but the only thing I'm worried about is your level of confidence. There's an old saying that I've latched onto "The more I learn, the less I know" It means that right when you think something is sorted it proves itself to be ambiguous and degenerate. No two runs are the same, no matter how hard we try to replicate the environment.

Having said that, growing is pretty easy and you should have a big win, just be aware that things don't always go to plan.

Love your work BTW

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Looking good mate, should be alright coming out of winter, may need to look at also getting a water heater for the future. I don't think you would want to be going much lower than 15c for DWC i may be wrong there

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Ozstoner, it all looks great! You've got stuff that most of us have never seen or considered and I think we're all keen to see it in action. IMO you are correct in that environment is key to good results and you've really invested in that.

Not trying to be a prick but the only thing I'm worried about is your level of confidence. There's an old saying that I've latched onto "The more I learn, the less I know" It means that right when you think something is sorted it proves itself to be ambiguous and degenerate. No two runs are the same, no matter how hard we try to replicate the environment.

Having said that, growing is pretty easy and you should have a big win, just be aware that things don't always go to plan.

Love your work BTW
Yea man heaps of times I thought I had it all figured out and then there was another thing and another thing You always keep on learning is what I say

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Looking good mate, should be alright coming out of winter, may need to look at also getting a water heater for the future. I don't think you would want to be going much lower than 15c for DWC i may be wrong there
From what I read 16.7°c is optimum temperature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom