My setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunkers

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Well forget what I said about room temps lol fuck you're spending some coin for a first go

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
That is cheap for a 450w light.
I don’t know mate I did lots of research online and from what I found it said it was one of the best lights of 2020
Also watched a lot of videos on YouTube with them and people have produce some pretty sick buds
499EE283-D2B1-4BB6-A5E8-190513475B0F.png

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
That's why im interested to see how it performs for ya mate.
Mars is the low end of LEDs but the ts serious you have is supposed to be quite good.
Its almost half price of top end LEDs

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
That's why im interested to see how it performs for ya mate.
Mars is the low end of LEDs but the ts serious you have is supposed to be quite good.
Its almost half price of top end LEDs
Well I’ll be more then happy to go a grow diary once it’s all set up was thinking I’ll just do a vid once a week and i also have a livestream going with my logitech c922 webcam sitting inside the grow tent 24-7 so if I give you guys the link you will be able to watch when ever you want

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Well I’ll be more then happy to go a grow diary once it’s all set up was thinking I’ll just do a vid once a week and i also have a livestream going with my logitech c922 webcam sitting inside the grow tent 24-7 so if I give you guys the link you will be able to watch when ever you want
Yeah nice. 👍
Ya should mainline 2 and let 2 go natural. 😉

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Can’t because then the veg times will be out if i mainline 1 I gotta do em all I’m guessing with mainlining the time will be longer cos plants gotta recover with out mainlining veg time in RDWC is 3weeks max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom