Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I used to use four ft fluros ,the old thick ones ,with spectrum for growing .
did the job,

never Used the T5 for anything other than clones or seedlings ,,,,,should keep the Mum alive ,
don’t think the T5 would have as much penetration as the thicker tubes ?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
did the job,

never Used the T5 for anything other than clones or seedlings ,,,,,should keep the Mum alive ,
Nothing penetrates like a thick tube.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
many people talk about genetic drift , one theory which sounds right to me is the genetic drift is actually lack of real light ( sun ) & soil biology , but you'll also find many stories of mums being indoors for years without any issue , you def get more cuts to strike the healthier the donor plant is so if it's easy enough to do , take a new mum each year from a healthy outdoor plant , you'll just need a quarantine hotel to put the cuts in b4 letting them loose into general mum population room :)

this guy has some experience in cloning i reckon , worth listening too
herbaceousness

wonderland nursery ( sorry it's a old george cervantes vid )
there is follow on parts 2 & 3 vids as well

Ooodog

Vegetating
User ID
did the job,

many people talk about genetic drift , one theory which sounds right to me is the genetic drift is actually lack of real light ( sun ) & soil biology , but you'll also find many stories of mums being indoors for years without any issue , you def get more cuts to strike the healthier the donor plant is so if it's easy enough to do , take a new mum each year from a healthy outdoor plant , you'll just need a quarantine hotel to put the cuts in b4 letting them loose into general mum population room :)

this guy has some experience in cloning i reckon , worth listening too
herbaceousness

wonderland nursery ( sorry it's a old george cervantes vid )
there is follow on parts 2 & 3 vids as well
Thx heaps guys.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
( sorry it's a old george cervantes vid )

Nothing too wrong with the way he conducts himself these days, as he now includes the the contributors and credits them. Though the way he originally kicked off claiming other people's techniques/ideas as his own made him out to be a scumbag. It would appear he finally woke up to himself and figured out how this shit should be done. (y)

smileysmoke

Blooming
User ID
lets start a thread for clone discussion.
i reckon a pvc tube with a soft drink bottle for humidity sake would work.

@Ooodog im in WA also ;)

Top Bottom