MMA V the other arts

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
not a big fan of MMA but always been a boxing fan , as a teenager used to go to Fitzroy Stars Gym & train with a bunch of other mates under Dana Goodson may he rest in peace the big fella

he was a kick boxer but was the corner man for Lester Ellis & Stan The Man Longinidis , Dana loved a choof , he was the first guy i saw smoke weed without tobacco , he used the cardboard tube from a paper towel roll , he'd cut a hole in it , put some alfoil around the tube pushing it in a bit to make it concave to sit the weed in , couple small holes in the foil , put one end of the roll to his mouth & hold it there with the palm of his hand pushed against the end making the tube air tight , light up & suck , was the harshest thing i've ever smoked , coughing up a lung would be an under statement

he was a gentle man & a gentleman , he was the head bouncer at bombay rock for those who are old enough to remember that nightclub in brunswick , only ever saw him fuck a dude up once after he called him a black cunt otherwise he was a talker not a fighter as a bouncer

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
A good bouncer is there to diffuse the situation, not to fight.
back then there was no such idea as a bouncer being the diffuser of a volatile situation , well , not ware i came from , most bouncers were boxers or kick boxers looking to test there wares on worked up night club patrons , Dana was probably the first of his kind , a man who new his power but chose not to use it 99.9% of the time , every Human has a breaking point though 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom