Microdosing mushrooms

BeBird

Germinating
User ID
Thanks to the generosity of a TSE member , I've started my daughter on psilocybin microdosing 8 days ago. Member (topbloke 🏆) has kindly gifted more than enough for a month supply. .25mg increased to .30mg is ingested every second day, and she's reported feeling more focused ( i.e. less erratic thoughts) with no adverse effects. Interesting, Swinburne University (Melbourne) has today announced a trial of 160 patients with treatment resistance depression and/or alcoholism, using psilocybin microdoses. Anyway, thanks TSE member (Zorro... haha), for your generosity, it's greatly appreciated 👍
Really hope it works out for her OF. I grew a batch and dried, ground and capped it and gave to a mate who suffers from depression from a rough upbringing. I convinced him to try micrososing and I can say for him it worked. He doesn't take all the time has breaks. Actually helped him get off some other hard drugs as well. I'm so stoked for him. He got in the right mindset as well to sort it so I think that was a major contributer as well. Interesting thou when we started talking about it he said no way I'm doing mushrooms and was scared due to the stigma they have (yet he was cranking md, coke etc?) He did some more intense doses which really helped shift his mind as well early on. If you can get yourself mentally to a place where you can do a large dose and set a purpose definately worth the experience.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Really hope it works out for her OF. I grew a batch and dried, ground and capped it and gave to a mate who suffers from depression from a rough upbringing. I convinced him to try micrososing and I can say for him it worked. He doesn't take all the time has breaks. Actually helped him get off some other hard drugs as well. I'm so stoked for him. He got in the right mindset as well to sort it so I think that was a major contributer as well. Interesting thou when we started talking about it he said no way I'm doing mushrooms and was scared due to the stigma they have (yet he was cranking md, coke etc?) He did some more intense doses which really helped shift his mind as well early on. If you can get yourself mentally to a place where you can do a large dose and set a purpose definately worth the experience.
I've done large doses of acid when I was younger. But the microdosing is for my daughter who has multiple mental health issues. She wants full strength+ doses, but I won't give them to her, as could create other issues, given her fragile state of mind. She went through a 3 year ice addiction, and been clean for last 5 years. I need to treat her carefully.

Top Bottom