Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Cannacraft420

Germinating
User ID
Would you be able to share the results?
Yep I’ll post some screen shots tonight
Highest results I’ve tested was 23% THC
Strains were Shishkaberry and Banana Kush.
On the global data base the highest results come from North America at around 25/26% THC.
Many claimed they were growing 25-30% thc as breeder pack/info claimed but results showed otherwise.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
On the global data base the highest results come from North America at around 25/26% THC.
Many claimed they were growing 25-30% thc as breeder pack/info claimed but results showed otherwise.
cant wait canna !!!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Those results seem to be in the ballpark for " independent" test results. 👍I believe Godfather OG has * independently* been tested at 32%, and online consensus is it's the highest THC strain ever recorded. I've grown and pollen chucked this strain and my bong tells me it's a top tier strain. 👍Not many strains actually hit 30% when tested independently. My observation is that the highest tch levels don't come from either sativa or indica. They come from HYBRIDS. The online reports and my bong agrees, that if you want the most potent strains, grow hybrids. 😜 (Notwithstanding the entourage effect).

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
Those results seem to be in the ballpark for " independent" test results. 👍I believe Godfather OG has * independently* been tested at 32%, and online consensus is it's the highest THC strain ever recorded. I've grown and pollen chucked this strain and my bong tells me it's a top tier strain. 👍Not many strains actually hit 30% when tested independently. My observation is that the highest tch levels don't come from either sativa or indica. They come from HYBRIDS. The online reports and my bong agrees, that if you want the most potent strains, grow hybrids. 😜 (Notwithstanding the entourage effect).
Most seedbanks would have you believing every second strain is 26-30% based on marketing these days.

Tbh, I take anything about potency with a grain of salt when buying white label. Usually just go by listed terp profile and genetic heritage instead and hold on for dear life.

Even if they were "30%" I doubt they would be when I'm finished with them anyway lol.

I've seen a bunch of videos where they go around testing people's weed in public and it's usually within the 16-20% regardless of all the claims. The funniest part is they were happy with there smoke previously when they thought it was 28% but somehow lose enthusiasm when the find out it's 18%.....it's not like the experience changed.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Most seedbanks would have you believing every second strain is 26-30% based on marketing these days.

Tbh, I take anything about potency with a grain of salt when buying white label. Usually just go by listed terp profile and genetic heritage instead and hold on for dear life.

Even if they were "30%" I doubt they would be when I'm finished with them anyway lol.

I've seen a bunch of videos where they go around testing people's weed in public and it's usually within the 16-20% regardless of all the claims. The funniest part is they were happy with there smoke previously when they thought it was 28% but somehow lose enthusiasm when the find out it's 18%.....it's not like the experience changed.
A 20% strain will sit me on my arse. I suspect my Godfather OG would be low twenties at best, in my uncontrolled environment. Absolutely , flavour/taste is also very important for enjoyment.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
A 20% strain will sit me on my arse. I suspect my Godfather OG would be low twenties at best, in my uncontrolled environment. Absolutely , flavour/taste is also very important for enjoyment.
New kid on the block is on-selling beans from USA (Sea of Green Colorado)on an Aus Facebook page. Devotees there are chasing down the*ABC* strain from Mongy man.....self proclaimed breeder/ hero !!! It's been tested at 5% maximum, yet I was told it's one of the strongest strains ever produced 🤡. Apparently it's an Australian landrace that grows wild in certain parts of Aus. 🤡 Apparently they know where it grows, but are asking online if anyone has ABC seeds? WTF. This is how mythical strains are made, and legends are born.

Cannacraft420

Germinating
User ID
Quick pic of set up- plants are in recovery from a case of root rot but caught it early, cut away affected roots and they are just now recovered and able to support new growth up top. Strains are Don Mega from Solfire and Critical kush at the back(still struggling with developing new root system) I run Athena nutrients and would like to know if anyone else has tried Athena products in RDWC?

Attachments

• IMG_5935.jpeg
    IMG_5935.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 35

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Quick pic of set up- plants are in recovery from a case of root rot but caught it early, cut away affected roots and they are just now recovered and able to support new growth up top. Strains are Don Mega from Solfire and Critical kush at the back(still struggling with developing new root system) I run Athena nutrients and would like to know if anyone else has tried Athena products in RDWC?
Extremely tidy set up Cannacraft. 👍 Welcome to TSE.😉 Postman Pat runs a good size rdwc space, but I think he's travelling around Aus at the moment, and hasn't frequented here for a while. * Nobody has ever been busted for sharing cannabis photos on TSE. Unlike Facebook cannabis groups, which are a cop magnet within Aus*

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
New kid on the block is on-selling beans from USA (Sea of Green Colorado)on an Aus Facebook page. Devotees there are chasing down the*ABC* strain from Mongy man.....self proclaimed breeder/ hero !!! It's been tested at 5% maximum, yet I was told it's one of the strongest strains ever produced 🤡. Apparently it's an Australian landrace that grows wild in certain parts of Aus. 🤡 Apparently they know where it grows, but are asking online if anyone has ABC seeds? WTF. This is how mythical strains are made, and legends are born.
Whatever happened to mongy man ?

Cannacraft420

Germinating
User ID
Extremely tidy set up Cannacraft. 👍 Welcome to TSE.😉 Postman Pat runs a good size rdwc space, but I think he's travelling around Aus at the moment, and hasn't frequented here for a while. * Nobody has ever been busted for sharing cannabis photos on TSE. Unlike Facebook cannabis groups, which are a cop magnet within Aus*
Thanks for the tip, I was a bit dubious at first but then checked some of the grow diaries on here and thought I’d post

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Pat uses coco drain to waste!

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Hey CannaCraft,

ima goin down the road of pure bubble Hash consumption only too...
but not quite there yet..slowly slowly..

maybe progress to Rosin...

keen to see the way you do things if ya wanna share in the future...(y)

PS: bit of a big call on the SF gear!
Dont let it burn ya house down mate!

Welcome to TSE!

Top Bottom