Mad about RDWC and ice water extracts

Cannacraft420

Germinating
User ID
Hi to all TSE members,
I am a newbie here on the forum and keen to share and contribute to the discussions. A bit about me, I’ve been growing for about 10 years and have found my niche in indoor RDWC systems. I run with genetics from Solfire and Lucky dog currently and have some Don Mega and Sweet Chem vegging.
Set up is 3m x 1.5m ProGrow tent with home made version of the Current Culture system, 8 site 240lite system with chiller. Currently testing the Fohse Scorpio 1000w LED next to the Spider Farmer 1000w SE Led to see if the Fohse is its worth the price tag🤔
Making ice water extract/bubble hash is my second favourite pastime and was heavily influenced by the late great Frenchy Canolli. I’d love to hear from anyone else who enjoys this, especially interested in strains that yield well in this process.
Last thing to mention is I’m mad about quality- so much so I bought a Gemmacert Pro machine so i could get lab quality test results on my product (and friends in my circle) as we were so over the opinion wars that rage over who’s green is the goat! It’s a great device and I’ve tested over 200 samples to date.
If anyone shares the same passions or just wants to talk RDWC, latest grow tech, genetics or ice water extraction just tag me in your thread or reach out.
Happy growing!
Cannacraft out!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hi to all TSE members,
I am a newbie here on the forum and keen to share and contribute to the discussions. A bit about me, I’ve been growing for about 10 years and have found my niche in indoor RDWC systems. I run with genetics from Solfire and Lucky dog currently and have some Don Mega and Sweet Chem vegging.
Set up is 3m x 1.5m ProGrow tent with home made version of the Current Culture system, 8 site 240lite system with chiller. Currently testing the Fohse Scorpio 1000w LED next to the Spider Farmer 1000w SE Led to see if the Fohse is its worth the price tag🤔
Making ice water extract/bubble hash is my second favourite pastime and was heavily influenced by the late great Frenchy Canolli. I’d love to hear from anyone else who enjoys this, especially interested in strains that yield well in this process.
Last thing to mention is I’m mad about quality- so much so I bought a Gemmacert Pro machine so i could get lab quality test results on my product (and friends in my circle) as we were so over the opinion wars that rage over who’s green is the goat! It’s a great device and I’ve tested over 200 samples to date.
If anyone shares the same passions or just wants to talk RDWC, latest grow tech, genetics or ice water extraction just tag me in your thread or reach out.
Happy growing!
Cannacraft out!
So who's weeds the best???

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I'm confused. You've got a $13000 testing machine, but you're using a spiderfarmer light and a homemade current culture RDWC. Could have put together a top tier grow setup with all quality gear for a third half of that 🤷‍♂️.

Anyway, welcome to TSE (y).

Last edited:

Cannacraft420

Germinating
User ID
So where do I send Australia’s best buds for testing?
Funny enough I have done some mail order tests for folks- only requirement is it must be sent in a medicinal tub (which I can mail out on request) Test certificate is provided electronically and it’s $125 per test or $100 each for 3 test or more.

Cannacraft420

Germinating
User ID
I'm confused. You've got a $13000 testing machine, but you're using a spiderfarmer light and a homemade current culture RDWC. Could have put together a top tier grow setup with all quality gear for a third half of that 🤷‍♂️.

Anyway, welcome to TSE (y).
Yep it was an investment for sure (actually picked wholesale at $9000) I charge $125 per test so it has paid for itself already, and proven very reliable. I’ve been testing different LEDs over the last 3 years (Lumatek, HLG, Pro grow, Spidrr Farmer and Fohse) with CO2 to see which gives best result- I know it’s hard to believe but SF and Fohse gave the best results regarding yield and potency and terpene retention. I have played with multiple DWC and RDWC systems from CC and Alien in the UK but found it easier to make system myself that was easier to dismantle and clean between grows. I always looking on how to improve the system- make it easier, better, faster! I’m trying to hit 4P per 1000w light and currently can hit 3 to 3.5 consistently- if you have any advice on getting to that milestone I’m all ears 👂

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Funny enough I have done some mail order tests for folks- only requirement is it must be sent in a medicinal tub (which I can mail out on request) Test certificate is provided electronically and it’s $125 per test or $100 each for 3 test or more.
I've got a test machine at my place too, but my test results are FREE. Send me your flowers, I'll grind them and smoke them and tell you my results. I would welcome you, but we get a lot of vendors join TSE, and first thing they want to do is sell us something. So I simply send you my best flowers + $125, and you tell me how good my weed is. 🤣Foreplay is a lost art, try it before trying to bend someone over. I'll give you a better offer..... you send me $125 and I'll send you some flowers. Don't bother with the test results because my bong doesn't lie.

Cannacraft420

Germinating
User ID
Welcome mate
Were all the tests for the lights done with clones of the same strain in a controlled environment with all parameters identical ?
Absolutely 👍 I’m an engineer and my partner is a b by bio molecular scientist so you can hide what our discussion are like lol 😂

Cannacraft420

Germinating
User ID
I've got a test machine at my place too, but my test results are FREE. Send me your flowers, I'll grind them and smoke them and tell you my results. I would welcome you, but we get a lot of vendors join TSE, and first thing they want to do is sell us something. So I simply send you my best flowers + $125, and you tell me how good my weed is. 🤣Foreplay is a lost art, try it before trying to bend someone over. I'll give you a better offer..... you send me $125 and I'll send you some flowers. Don't bother with the test results because my bong doesn't lie.
Sorry apologies, I’m not selling anything here. I bought this device as part of my research into starting a medical grow facility and needed to test my flower. A local store said he had lots of customers who wanted to test theirs and so it all happened from there. THC percentage sets the wholesale price in medical supply chain - but is representing the actual affect we feel- so o agree my dry herb vape and dab rig tel me the truth 😉

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Sorry apologies, I’m not selling anything here. I bought this device as part of my research into starting a medical grow facility and needed to test my flower. A local store said he had lots of customers who wanted to test theirs and so it all happened from there. THC percentage sets the wholesale price in medical supply chain - but is representing the actual affect we feel- so o agree my dry herb vape and dab rig tel me the truth 😉
Yeah, I was just kidding. I wouldn't send you my best flowers for $125. I'd want at least $400. If I was selling of course 🤣

Top Bottom