Looking for some advice on a tent.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I think we need to remember that old mate pikey the OP is looking for options to grow inside of a rather small space. Do we need all this 'hot spot' and 'what paint is best' crap? Maybe we do?

Thanks @elsooto, but it's alright I don't mind the back and forth. All part of the process and it all helps with decision making in the end. I initially wanted to be lazy and use a tent, hence the initial question... but I've since accepted that a bit more effort on my behalf will be for the better. I've used sunshades, white paint & foil before in other boxes I've built years ago, but just thought I would like to make it a little less ghetto this time ;).

I've already pretty much decided the way I will go, but always good to hear other's opinions as there is always something I may have forgotten or overlooked eg. the sarking idea, I had totally forgotten that a mate used to swear by it and used it in all of his box/room builds. šŸ’”

Happy to take the good with the bad šŸ‰‘

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Itā€™s not 1 website but. Itā€™s pretty much every website that comes up if you search anything along the lines of ā€œgrow room paintā€ ā€œgrow room wall coveringsā€ etc. please explain why theyā€™re all wrong, I donā€™t really understand paint so Iā€™d love to know.
So I found 3 links about paint and all of them were on other forums where people were asking about it and clearly had no clue about paint and how it works. I know your a dumb gullible cunt by what ya have already posted and ya stupid shit about needing 35 lights to get better coverage. Just because some idiot Americans are talking about it on another forum donā€™t mean itā€™s true.
Have ya ever thought about how easily flat paint attracts mould?? Why ya think ya bathroom ceiling is not flat like the rest of ya house DC?
Gloss paint is far more mould resistant and much more reflective 2 things which are very important and more important than the chance you may get a hot spot ya DC. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Mate your looking more stupid and gullible with every post on here. Just shut up and keep posting pics of ya plants.

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
So I found 3 links about paint and all of them were on other forums where people were asking about it and clearly had no clue about paint and how it works. I know your a dumb gullible cunt by what ya have already posted and ya stupid shit about needing 35 lights to get better coverage. Just because some idiot Americans are talking about it on another forum donā€™t mean itā€™s true.
Have ya ever thought about how easily flat paint attracts mould?? Why ya think ya bathroom ceiling is not flat like the rest of ya house DC?
Gloss paint is far more mould resistant and much more reflective 2 things which are very important and more important than the chance you may get a hot spot ya DC. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Mate your looking more stupid and gullible with every post on here. Just shut up and keep posting pics of ya plants.
Thats the porky Ive been missing!

drgreenthumb

All time Shittest Trimmer.
User ID
Get a roll of that sarking roof insulation stuff. Its about an inch thick by about 1m wide.
My mate made a room inside a single garage out of it, just stapled It to roof and dropped the roll to the floor then stuck em together with foil duct tape, worked a treat.
He produced quality every 4th grow.
@drgreenthumb
still swimming in my slip stream I see! Change your name to Micheal J Remora fish

Nice profile pic!

Design that yourself?

drgreenthumb

User ID
Im sure u have 6 or 7 spares
Yea I know the concept of buying things on your own rather than just waiting around for someones rubbish to get thrown out is a foreign concept to ya, but itā€™s actually pretty satisfying buying and working things out for yourself

And remember once the garboā€™s pick the bin up then itā€™s off limits!! Fuckin busted ya this morning trying to grab a bottle of cal mag with 50ml left in it FFS!!! Not worth losing ya arm over
PNG possum.png

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yea I know the concept of buying things on your own rather than just waiting around for someones rubbish to get thrown out is a foreign concept to ya, but itā€™s actually pretty satisfying buying and working things out for yourself

And remember once the garboā€™s pick the bin up then itā€™s off limits!! Fuckin busted ya this morning trying to grab a bottle of cal mag with 50ml left in it FFS!!! Not worth losing ya arm over
View attachment 11622
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID

View attachment 11622
I had u covered with tap water bro, i dont need this fancy thing to grow fattys.
I just want it as a trophy of sorts

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID

View attachment 11622
Me my tap and my 9.95 chinese ph pen and some 9.95 cyco and i blow your 250k current culture dyna flow cyborg shit out of the r/o water it thinks it needs to be in.
Is that a pile of the nugs from your last grow in pic?

drgreenthumb

User ID
I had u covered with tap water bro, i dont need this fancy thing to grow fattys.
I just want it as a trophy of sorts
yea keep talking ya shite, never once seen anything even remotely worthwhile and thatā€™s even after Iā€™ve given you everything to grow with.

Had to get the oxy torch out to light the last bud I got from ya it was that wet, and I think I only got stoned from the oxy burn off. at least the buds were so small I didnā€™t need to chop up.

Last edited:

drgreenthumb

User ID
Me my tap and my 9.95 chinese ph pen and some 9.95 cyco and i blow your 250k current culture dyna flow cyborg shit out of the r/o water it thinks it needs to be in.
Is that a pile of the nugs from your last grow in pic?
Stop blocking this poor fellas thread up, donā€™t worry Ill teach ya some more things you can post on other threads to claim as your own.

Top Bottom