Looking for some advice on a tent.

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
yea keep talking ya shite, never once seen anything even remotely worthwhile and that’s even after I’ve given you everything to grow with.

Had to get the oxy torch out to light the last bud I got from ya it was that wet, and I think I only got stoned from the oxy burn off. at least the buds were so small I didn’t need to chop up.
U gave me a net pot with one of the plants u didnt want to put in and a 600mill mt franklin with some out of date veg nutes.
I fluked a purla and 3 weeks before it was ready u break my balls for your net pot back. And im still paying for it with this shit......

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
U gave me a net pot with one of the plants u didnt want to put in and a 600mill mt franklin with some out of date veg nutes.
I fluked a purla and 3 weeks before it was ready u break my balls for your net pot back. And im still paying for it with this shit......
My buds do have trouble drying cause of the oooze factor of resin. Sometimes they feel damp

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Stop blocking the thread ya fucking bin possum. The lad asked for help, doesn't want you taking over the thread whinging about your Jewish problems!

start up a néw thread called ‘donations to the wildlife foundation’ if ya want more free shit.
Pikey won't mind i promise boys. 😂

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Stop blocking the thread ya fucking bin possum. The lad asked for help, doesn't want you taking over the thread whinging about your Jewish problems!

start up a néw thread called ‘donations to the wildlife foundation’ if ya want more free shit.
Pikey won't mind i promise boys. 😂

Yeah, no issues here... I mean it's no Porky vs Pedro slug fest, but still pretty entertaining none the less 🤣

Top Bottom