Looking for reliable seed supplier...

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Go to his website next time mate.
Yes Alex is good to deal with at frosty flowers I've got my seed sitting there safe n sound last lot of seed I ordered from another Melbourne company and they got me fucked over with the police there package was found by the sniffer dogs said in letter the pots contained traces of cannabis so now I'm having my mail searched for 12 to 18 months . Had to start breeding my own strains from seeds I got in before the shitty bad packaging so call stelth seed drop ..... I heard that guy got busted by the police and is no longer selling .

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
@One Drop . Who was the Melbourne vendor/business that got busted selling seeds?? So we can avoid them, if they appear online again in future. Unusual for a "minor" seed bust for a customer, via post sent from within Aus - it's usually overseas packages intercepted by customs. That Melbourne vendor sounds suss, attracting that much heat. 👎.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Looking for quality seeds for my first grow. I went to purchase the Sweet Mix deal from I.L.G.M but found they're currently not shipping to Australia. I honestly don't know where else to get seeds aside from the bottom of a bag! Please help.
I’m 4/4 on getting attitude orders through since December with 3 more currently on their way.

it can take a little while for them to get on a plane and I’ve heard people having trouble getting seeds through Melbourne

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Then u have the local options if your impatient.

Dc seeds
Frosty flowers
Cave man seeds
Aussie baked beans
Have a look at caveman seeds for local.

Do you guys know if it's unusual to not hear anything by now for my order I placed on Thursday? I hadn't heard anything since I sent him payment confirmation on Thursday so I emailed again yesterday at info@cavemanseeds.com.au but still have not heard back. Should I be concerned or just chill and wait for the mail? $176 worth of ornamental seeds...

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
U only placed order on Thurs, u'd be lucky if he has received ure payement by Mon
He'll let u know when he's got it and then probs another 5 days before u get order
Don't sweat it, patience grasshopper

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
U only placed order on Thurs, u'd be lucky if he has received ure payement by Mon
He'll let u know when he's got it and then probs another 5 days before u get order
Don't sweat it, patience grasshopper
I placed the order Thursday, yes, but I paid him using his PayID which literally takes less than 60 seconds to land into his bank account. Either way, all good, so long as I receive my package, but a simple confirmation email wouldn't go astray.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
anyone order from "the vault" seed bank ??
If so did the order arrive ok??
Happy with the order?? Thanks in advance

Top Bottom