Looking for reliable seed supplier...

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Looking for quality seeds for my first grow. I went to purchase the Sweet Mix deal from I.L.G.M but found they're currently not shipping to Australia. I honestly don't know where else to get seeds aside from the bottom of a bag! Please help.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Best Cannabis Seed Banks hide
1 The Best Seed Banks for Australian Customers
1.1 1) I Love Growing Marijuana
1.2 Best Seed Bank – ILGM (Editor’s Choice)
1.3 2) Quebec Cannabis Seeds
1.4 3) Nirvana Seedbank
1.5 4) Crop King Seeds
1.6 5) Seedsman
1.7 6) Ministry of Cannabis
1.8 7) Attitude Seed Bank
1.9 8) Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds
1.10 9) MSNL Seedbank
1.11 10) SeedSupreme Seedbank

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Best Cannabis Seed Banks hide
1 The Best Seed Banks for Australian Customers
1.1 1) I Love Growing Marijuana
1.2 Best Seed Bank – ILGM (Editor’s Choice)
1.3 2) Quebec Cannabis Seeds
1.4 3) Nirvana Seedbank
1.5 4) Crop King Seeds
1.6 5) Seedsman
1.7 6) Ministry of Cannabis
1.8 7) Attitude Seed Bank
1.9 8) Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds
1.10 9) MSNL Seedbank
1.11 10) SeedSupreme Seedbank
Wow! Thanks! That's a lot. I'll have a look at them all. I tried ILGM but no luck at the moment.

These guys all ship to Australia?

I wish someone would distribute locally. That's why I was looking at ILGM.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Yeah they use to that list is for this year but fuck you might have to check them out for yourself. I know a few blokes that are still getting them in from attitude seeds.

I’d check them out first, paying is the hard part a lot of banks won’t process the payments now. But when it comes to fund exchanges they is always alternative ways to pay.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
How do you guys order through attitude? i tried international payment with ANZ to them but it was declined...I might try with bitcoin if i can work it out.

I use the bpay or osko option. Its sweet. they just send you an email with the payment details and how much to send.

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
That's a bit weird 2 hear about I.L.G.M not shipping 2 Aus as they got a supplier in Aus so u don't have 2 go through customs
Maybe i'm wrong....[ happens quite often ]
I emailed them and they replied this afternoon saying "We temporarily have to pause shipping to Australia as we are waiting for new stock to arrive. Unfortunately, this is taking longer than planned due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. At this moment, we are not exactly sure how long this will take."

Top Bottom