Community Member
User ID
Keep ya eyes peeled for future giveaways from the TSE team
I have sent some of my reg pollen chucks to be given away some of these are
Watermelon Dragon x Super Lemon Dragon
Tuna Breath x Super Lemon Dragon
Panama Haze x Malawi x Mozambique
plus others
then in a few weeks I'll send some of the Fems I made which is a full on Old skool Haze/Sativa cross
that should grow huge looking at the Mother plant

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
plus others
then in a few weeks I'll send some of the Fems I made which is a full on Old skool Haze/Sativa cross
They sound nice mate..

Jase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
plus others
Fuck yes awesome job mate

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
plus others
hey what did the tuna breath smell like i may start some this year

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
hey what did the tuna breath smell like i may start some this year
all three plants smelled more like peanut butter than anything with an earthiness
shitloads of frost too . the one plant that I backcrossed with the male tuna breath had normal coloured green buds
but the other two phenos had some nice hues coming thru

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Have tried to enter the comps twice now! Have apparently not posted enough times.. was devo'd, not that I have ANY luck anyway 😆

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I've had No luck finding regs myself atm but have Had four orders from mediseed all rock up within four days, and all have been as advertised so I can't complain about them despite the issues here. Here are the last amnesia and cherry pie autos
IMG_20220925_162846.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-14-14-20-42-39.png

Here's the current run
IMG_20221205_124738.jpg
IMG_20221212_203504.jpg
I've always had very prompt service from mediseedman so I was surprised to see as many issues here as I have, although prices are ass. I get payment confirmation within a few hours and seeds have always been shipped the next day.

Lost four packages from Herbie's, one from seedsman and two from Khalifa over the last few months so I've given up ordering from overseas ATM.

Attachments

• IMG_20220911_220211.jpg
    IMG_20220911_220211.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 22

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I
It seems seeds from medseedman are a toss up.
a lot of money to spend on a gamble for a good plant..
you have been luckier than most.
I was one of the lucky ones with caveman as well before the downfall. I ran chimp glue 2.0, GDP, AK420, super silver haze, amnesia and sugar cookies autoflowers from caveman over 7 separate orders and all came in within a couple of days and were true to their descriptions.

Aussie canna got me some good GDP autos, but they seem to have dropped off the radar.

Im the minority by far as I've only ever had one Herbie's and one Khalifa order come through customs and around 11 fail, so I've had to take the gamble with expensive local resellers and happened to come out on top fortunately.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Speaking of regs, I've got hundreds, if not thousands of these "mango haze" regs here that were a result of a hidden unknown haze bag seed male that was hiding in the corner of the yard and some old school BC mango. This below is the result of that cross
IMG_20221001_201829.jpg

Oh how I'd kill to weed through them and find the most sativa leaning pheno.
The issue is that I need to become a functioning human being with property to grow these out. I'm currently hiding a few tents in a room in a house where no-one knows I smoke or grow lol. They take 8 weeks to show sex (if they decide to) and have a 16 week flower.

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
i will for
Speaking of regs, I've got hundreds, if not thousands of these "mango haze" regs here that were a result of a hidden unknown haze bag seed male that was hiding in the corner of the yard and some old school BC mango. This below is the result of that cross
View attachment 28460

Oh how I'd kill to weed through them and find the most sativa leaning pheno.
The issue is that I need to become a functioning human being with property to grow these out. I'm currently hiding a few tents in a room in a house where no-one knows I smoke or grow lol. They take 8 weeks to show sex (if they decide to) and have a 16 week flower.
i forgive the name its a bit cheesy but some nice stuff there and yes you will need a place to grow out your sativa i do and its still hard to hide them and the extreme flower time is a bitch in most places lol love the hiding in the yukkas trick

Last edited:

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Its called selection. Just go ahead breeding with any random male and your varietal will degrade. You can get away with it as an f1 x however you will need to hunt your f2 hard and in large #s.

If you don't care about stability or maximizing genetic potential and just want seed stock, good times. Also highly recommend a lot of cloning preferably to use in your breeding program. If its just seeds you want your idea will work just fine.
ahh so true thanks for saying this its why i only want to buy regular seeds and so what if you get a male its good soon you will be swiming in seeds and not have to worry about coustoms shit i gather seed from all my veggies so why not pot as well

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Doing your own breeding is rewarding. Stabilizing gene stock, years of work and very different to a few f1 xs. Everyone has different needs, from just a few seeds to grow some bud, through to years of selection. Create something you just cant ever buy from any seedbank period.

Best of all this is now almost a decade of breeding 2.0. You folK should have been breeding back when you had the chance. I know some did and did well. Some did and sucked ass. I guess that's just life hey.

Attachments

• IMG_20221210_185245.jpg
    IMG_20221210_185245.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20221211_173703.jpg
    IMG_20221211_173703.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 32

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
Its called selection. Just go ahead breeding with any random male and your varietal will degrade. You can get away with it as an f1 x however you will need to hunt your f2 hard and in large #s.

If you don't care about stability or maximizing genetic potential and just want seed stock, good times. Also highly recommend a lot of cloning preferably to use in your breeding program. If its just seeds you want your idea will work just fin
i was meaning using the same strains eg widow to widow using already supposedly stable strains it is why i look for original strains that havent been fucked with
i think some times some of the things out there are like trying to blend an avocado with a rose to give a fruit that smells nice but still tastes like shit

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I've had No luck finding regs myself atm but have Had four orders from mediseed all rock up within four days, and all have been as advertised so I can't complain about them despite the issues here. Here are the last amnesia and cherry pie autos
View attachment 28453
View attachment 28458

Here's the current run
View attachment 28455
View attachment 28456
I've always had very prompt service from mediseedman so I was surprised to see as many issues here as I have, although prices are ass. I get payment confirmation within a few hours and seeds have always been shipped the next day.

Lost four packages from Herbie's, one from seedsman and two from Khalifa over the last few months so I've given up ordering from overseas ATM.
They are gorgeous bro
Top marks to @VinDeezle

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
From the reviews we have had here I would not risk my money with mediseed man

have you grown out any yet Rocker ?
Gday @Sedge
Hey I know I'm a new kid on the block so I was wondering how I go about a PM to members who may help with beans , I'm sick of losing money with wse.
Hoping you can help

Top Bottom