Looking for regular beans in Oz

B

Bris420

Sick of the constant loss of beans from overseas - Border Farce seem to be getting very good at identifying packages now. I heard they may have a new systems that shows beans as a blue glow on the screen - if true - they will only get better at fidning beans.
So, I am looking for regular beans that I can get from within Oz - I already know about Caveman but have had some mixed reviews and when I email him - no answer :(

ANy ideas??

Rocker

Germinating
User ID
Sick of the constant loss of beans from overseas - Border Farce seem to be getting very good at identifying packages now. I heard they may have a new systems that shows beans as a blue glow on the screen - if true - they will only get better at fidning beans.
So, I am looking for regular beans that I can get from within Oz - I already know about Caveman but have had some mixed reviews and when I email him - no answer :(

ANy ideas??
I'm new here but anyway I recently purchased seeds from Mediseed Man. Seeds arrived a few days after order placed. Just follow their instructions exactly. I hadn't bought seeds for a long time and I was surprised to see OZ seedbanks. In most states anyone connected to weed have about the same status as axe murderers.

Rocker

Germinating
User ID
I could have done with finding this site a little earlier but I needed seeds anyway. I will check out the seed bank reviews here though.
I may have got lucky and used my get out of jail free card.
As for the seeds I was a little concerned about the appearance of them , small and light brown but 4 of the 5 germinated. At this stage they are seedlings 10 days old.
They are on the spindly side even though they were popped in a dark warm place. They seem slow growing having the two original leaves and two tiny fan leaves. I presume the root system is developing. I wont he happy until I see more growth.
I also need to cease checking them on the hour, every hour.:)

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
They use very good stealth methods
Well they got mine because they can X-ray the package And that machine can differentiate between inorganic and organic material So stealth packaging really doesn't mean anything at that point I had 2 packages at the same time one with all the breed packages In the set of preservation Tubes The other had seeds Under normal X-ray they look the same Guess which one didn't make it the other came through fine that leads me to believe that they could see the only thing that was different between the 2 kind of confirms what I've read about the new X-ray machine

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Well they got mine because they can X-ray the package And that machine can differentiate between inorganic and organic material So stealth packaging really doesn't mean anything at that point I had 2 packages at the same time one with all the breed packages In the set of preservation Tubes The other had seeds Under normal X-ray they look the same Guess which one didn't make it the other came through fine that leads me to believe that they could see the only thing that was different between the 2 kind of confirms what I've read about the new X-ray machine
I'm talking about 7east genetics orders coming through, you asked him above

Pikey

Baked
User ID
The way I understand it (I'm probably wrong) is that the key being not all packages go through the scanners. Certain origin points/senders are flagged and those of course do. It's my guess that's why 4 of the big UK/Euro banks started seeing more and more seizures and in response removed their resend guarantees, or just outright refused to send here anymore like Seedsman (other than limited strains to existing customers :confused:)

Last edited:

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
we have never lost one yet.
Well it's a bit of a shame that the only thing I can actually find on that site is regular seeds and like most people I do not have the room To grow them just to find out if their male or female and then have to rip half of them Is there a reason you only sell regulars

Last edited by a moderator:

7 East Genetics

Well it's a bit of a shame that the only thing I can actually find on that site is regular seeds and like most people I do not have the room To grow them just to find out if their male or female and then have to rip half of them Is there a reason you only sell regulars
Yup. The reason is we hate hermi's with a passion.
Fems have way to high of a chance for hermi's. We will never make fems, we are standing firm.

You don't need to grow them out full size to determine gender.FYI

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
Yes there is a reason. Hermi's. We despise hermi's. Even 1% is too much for us.

You dont need to fully grow your regs out to sex them you know that right ?
yes i get you dont need to fully grow them but i am starting from scratch trying to make an environment to grow in for my needs within my limitations. without having to get to deep in to it. i am looking for auto fems to start with and will move on from there dont get me wrong love the look of the alien dragon you have. but i am just trying to get one thing down at a time. and to pay for seeds that i have to hope i will even get just to have to toss some is just not in my plan. i guess we all have different needs lol.

Toecutter2430

Germinating
User ID

ANy ideas??
I could possibly help you out mate, message me

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
Yes there is a reason. Hermi's. We despise hermi's. Even 1% is too much for us.

You dont need to fully grow your regs out to sex them you know that right ?
ahh so true thanks for saying this its why i only want to buy regular seeds and so what if you get a male its good soon you will be swiming in seeds and not have to worry about coustoms shit i gather seed from all my veggies so why not pot as well

Top Bottom