Looking for a USB-C Camera/Loupe for a Tablet/Phone.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
I was trying to check some tricomes today with just a magnifying glass without much luck..and then saw this thread

Bob is this the sorta thing that may suit and does it just plug into a phone using that as a camera screen...i need something to be able to use out in the garden......

Seriously buddy, hand held digital microscope is tha bomb
Up 2 a 1000x mag, u can even see what's in head of trichome and individual pistil fibres
Truely amazing opens up whole new world
Plugs into usb on any lappy or android phone
Works with all windows,linux or mac
Best part only $35-$50 online, mines a Jiusion. U can even take pics or vids and save 2 comp or phone
Best way i've found 2 gauge perfect time 2 chop

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I was trying to check some tricomes today with just a magnifying glass without much luck..and then saw this thread

Bob is this the sorta thing that may suit and does it just plug into a phone using that as a camera screen...i need something to be able to use out in the garden......
It is good. Takes a little practice. Good close ups of trichs.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Even 60x u need a steady hand
Sometimes easier if u break off a lil nug here and there and set up on a table
As stated by K.M they can take a bit of getting used 2 unless u got clark kent type nerves
Me, i'm like shakin stevens

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
Ah bugga..nothin steady about my hand and I'm blind as a bat..

Its going to be a challenge..looks like I'll be using the method suggested by Bob...I'm sure the missus will happily "dispose" of the test nug..;)

Sticky67

Curing
User ID

That's what I was looking at also..

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Ah bugga..nothin steady about my hand and I'm blind as a bat..

Its going to be a challenge..looks like I'll be using the method suggested by Bob...I'm sure the missus will happily "dispose" of the test nug..;)

The technique i use with these digital microscope's is similar to how someone uses a ultrasound, though instead of a swiping motion it's more of a move in and out on a bud (so not to damage it), while taking heaps of photo's during the process.

Once you've compiled your photos, view them and start deleting the rubbish ones until you've got it down to several decent pics and go with them. Thank fuck for digital photography these days.. 👌

Top Bottom