Link your tunes here

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
Like I said sugar i'd rather stick my dick in a dog then some gay black mans arse. the same applies too some underage skank.

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
well why waste my fucking time spraying shit all over my photos and blurting out to the internet that i'm allegedly purple and i'm going to fuck all these gay men.

your trying to run me down, so now i'm doing the same things too you. Touche

Sugar

Baked
User ID
well why waste my fucking time spraying shit all over my photos and blurting out to the internet that i'm allegedly purple and i'm going to fuck all these gay men.

your trying to run me down, so now i'm doing the same things too you. Touche
Not me running you down or putting stuff on your photos or anything else and I very much doubt anyone else is doing it either.

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
well deny it if you will. It just heightens my intentions to turn my back on everything.

I thought you were genuinely different sugar. I was wrong. Thanks for wasting my time.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
well deny it if you will. It just heightens my intentions to turn my back on everything.

I thought you were genuinely different sugar. I was wrong. Thanks for wasting my time.
Yes I am different.
So are you and so is everyone different.
Why is time spent with me a waste? I don't see my time spent with you or anyone else a waste.
It depends on ones intention and expectations I think.
Take care.

Top Bottom