Link your tunes here

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
Any bitch who goes to such great lengths to psychologically coax another into some sort of a scheme, is a royal scum fuck skank and shouldn't be touched. The same reason your last partner left you is the exact reason I'm not interested in yah.

The public perception of police ain't great out there and i'm feeling it. Nearly half the city was crawling in people protesting against you.

Frankly your a target and you don't mean shit too me.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Clouded with Rage Sugar.

Bloody Antifa spraying my photos, got my knickers in a knot this morning.
Rage is awful so you know not to feed it right?
Don't focus on it.
Do something else to take your attention away from the wrong, distract yourself.
Rage only harms yourself and others so need to think about breathing calmyl.
Slowly, deep breaths and concentrate on your breathing.
If able, play some calm music and continue deep breathing and relaxing in the present.

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
:ROFLMAO: I'm only fucking joking bye the way. Thought i'd scare ya with my antics. I'm doing good Sugar :)

Took my meds last night ;) Thought i'd stir the pot. Nothing wrong, just enjoying the weather. No rain!!!

Sugar

Baked
User ID
:ROFLMAO: I'm only fucking joking bye the way. Thought i'd scare ya with my antics. I'm doing good Sugar :)

Took my meds last night ;) Thought i'd stir the pot. Nothing wrong, just enjoying the weather. No rain!!!
bastard 🤬
but i hope that is true...I'm still suss

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
No CMC, No lawyer.. not cyber security. Ain't nothing wrong at all. I'm just honestly being a little turd and thought i'd be a bit of shit stirrer today. hehehehe

Got ya :ROFLMAO:🤌

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
hahaha Yeah probably not a good idea. I just wanted to see porky come burling out of his cubical with rage or something. hahaha

I'm seriously joking though. Not funny aye. Just wanted too see a reaction. :) How are ya today sugar?

Everyone having a good old time. I'm doing well. Just finished moving most of my stuff around the house. Nearly finished un packing. It's really nice here aye. Glad I made the move. ;)

Sugar

Baked
User ID
hahaha Yeah probably not a good idea. I just wanted to see porky come burling out of his cubical with rage or something. hahaha

I'm seriously joking though. Not funny aye. Just wanted too see a reaction. :) How are ya today sugar?

Everyone having a good old time. I'm doing well. Just finished moving most of my stuff around the house. Nearly finished un packing. It's really nice here aye. Glad I made the move. ;)
mate I was going great till you gave me a heart attack!
I'm going outside for a bong lol

Top Bottom