Lights made of ducks nutz

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Here's some pics of em in action. They can be made to have a white light like other LEDs
All same lighting in pics!IMG-20201030-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20201016-WA0003.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I knew I could rely on you mate.

Three cheers for Porky! Hip hip!!
Mate they not my lights!!
Personally I think they are over priced and a bit wanky with sunrise and sunset features and all that shit but me mate has had some great results with em but who's to say that's down to the lights and not RDWC or environment or plant genetics!!

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Depending on where you ask Mars and spiderfarm are also quality lights. I’m not saying They’re bad just saying yuck inefficient blurple
Nah,not these days. My mars light has Samsung chips. White light with a touch of red. Decent size tight nugs

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Depending on where you ask Mars and spiderfarm are also quality lights. I’m not saying They’re bad just saying yuck inefficient blurple
I haven't looked into em much but my mate bought his in 2015 and they still selling exactly the same lights so the either got it very right the first time or they won't spend a cent on R&D! 🤔

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I haven't looked into em much but my mate bought his in 2015 and they still selling exactly the same lights so the either got it very right the first time or they won't spend a cent on R&D! 🤔
Maybe a bit of a. Definitely a bit of b.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Spiderfarmer use to be Meizhi.
I just had a look,blurples. The only non Meizhi link on the page was for spider farmer. Only info I can find that spider farmer and mars are the same is from reddit which doesn’t mean anything except mostly stupidity.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Mars and spider farmer have the same address headquarters as another company philzon. Perty sure all 3 are the same company!!

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
After all is said and done, I think I got a pretty good light for what I paid and seeing that it's only for a veg tent it'll do a great job.

I can't see myself paying full price for a light like this ever but almost new at a third of the price, I'm happy with that.

And yeh I got Mars too, my two fc650 full my 5x9 perfectly but when a deal like that comes along you it's worth checking out at the very least.
You can pick up awesome used gear if you're smart about it and don't let some shady prick rip you off.

Happy growing.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
After all is said and done, I think I got a pretty good light for what I paid and seeing that it's only for a veg tent it'll do a great job.

I can't see myself paying full price for a light like this ever but almost new at a third of the price, I'm happy with that.

And yeh I got Mars too, my two fc650 full my 5x9 perfectly but when a deal like that comes along you it's worth checking out at the very least.
You can pick up awesome used gear if you're smart about it and don't let some shady prick rip you off.

Happy growing.
Some people are just lightists. Mars Lights Matters

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Happy growing.
Yeah for $500 that a good deal!

Dynaboo

Germinating
User ID

Happy growing.

Happy growing.
All sounds good enjoy the ladies

Top Bottom