Lights made of ducks nutz

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
How's it going chaps??

Everyone enjoying their satdee afternoon?

I'm seriously considering investing in a California Lightworks solar system 550 veg for the obvious reasons and I wanted to hear from any of you very sharing cunts who has owned and operated these lights and whether you think they're shithouse or well worth the money.

Much appreciated 🤙

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
never tried it.
It’s a 400 watt so probably replace a 600 w HPS

But I recommend looking at the HLG Rspec
it uses 600 w and replaces a 1000 w HPS.

so +1.7 grams per watt. is achievable.
Thanks sedge but I'm intending to use it purely for veg,, hense the reason going for the veg model which has a higher percentage of blue light to aid in growing.. apparently anyway 🤣🤣

These bitches will get up & boogie when they see this coming at em

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
just my opinion for what its worth

better to have lights that are interchangable form veg or flower
if something go's awry with lighting in ya flower tent a change over
can happen pretty quickly if lights are the same = no thinking required

an all rounder light is a better choice i reckon

used to always have spare lamps & ballasts back in the HID days for quick change over if needed

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Thanks sedge but I'm intending to use it purely for veg,, hense the reason going for the veg model which has a higher percentage of blue light to aid in growing.. apparently anyway 🤣🤣

These bitches will get up & boogie when they see this coming at em
IMHO. Waste of money spending serious coin for a veg light. Almost any grow lights will do a good - great job for veg, even a HPS will slay it. BUT, flowering is where it's at. So you(we) want the best light that we can afford, for flowering. Many(most?) decent flowering lights will have dimmers, and broad light spectrums that are also suitable for veg.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
IMHO. Waste of money spending serious coin for a veg light. Almost any grow lights will do a good - great job for veg, even a HPS will slay it. BUT, flowering is where it's at. So you(we) want the best light that we can afford, for flowering. Many(most?) decent flowering lights will have dimmers, and broad light spectrums that are also suitable for veg.
Agree.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
How's it going chaps??

Everyone enjoying their satdee afternoon?

I'm seriously considering investing in a California Lightworks solar system 550 veg for the obvious reasons and I wanted to hear from any of you very sharing cunts who has owned and operated these lights and whether you think they're shithouse or well worth the money.

Much appreciated 🤙
My mate has 2 of them. Seen some very nice stuff grown with them!
Not sure what you mean by veg as they don't make veg specific lights.
That's why they so expensive because you can change the spectrum with the control to be a veg light then as the plants develop you can change the spectrum to suit the 12/12.
You got a link to the veg light??

Dynaboo

Germinating
User ID
Don’t want to sound negative but the fans are noisy compared to the many passive bar lights available the fans also blow hot air into the environment good in Winter annoying in summer and the light spread is not in the same ball park compared to the latest bar lights last of all they are way to expensive considering all I’ve said Stopped using these and similar eg black dog led in 2019
The new Samsung white light led’s have won the war
In saying all this they do Produce top shelf bud and I think they’re not made in China

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
My mate has 2 of them. Seen some very nice stuff grown with them!
Not sure what you mean by veg as they don't make veg specific lights.
That's why they so expensive because you can change the spectrum with the control to be a veg light then as the plants develop you can change the spectrum to suit the 12/12.
You got a link to the veg light??
Well that's bloody awesome news coz I bought it 2nd hand from this little old Chinese woman who bought it new few months back n now doesn't want it!!

I got it for $550 which is better than a kick in the cunt by all accounts..

Yeh so as far as this Veg model I'm waffling on about.. so it does in fact exist to which I have kindly provided for your viewing pleasure Porky but what I since figured out is that she's obviously just used images of this light straight from the internet and it just happened to be the Veg model she displayed on the post but I quickly realised that she had the standard umm.. spectrum light which I think has even amounts of all dem fancy colours🤣🤣

https://www.hydroexperts.com.au/Cal...-550-Veg-True-Watt-400W-Commercial-Series-LED

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
Don’t want to sound negative but the fans are noisy compared to the many passive bar lights available the fans also blow hot air into the environment good in Winter annoying in summer and the light spread is not in the same ball park compared to the latest bar lights last of all they are way to expensive considering all I’ve said Stopped using these and similar eg black dog led in 2019
The new Samsung white light led’s have won the war
In saying all this they do Produce top shelf bud and I think they’re not made in China
Have you used em have ya?

Coz what you say couldn't be further from the truth with all due respect.

So after buying the light at a very reasonable price 2nd hand but in fantastic condition and tottled back home with a dirty big grin on my face I couldn't wipe off coz it was a steal! Not from the old lady.. hmm food for thought 🤣🤣 so anyhow now I've seen one of these up close and operating I can happily tell everyone that the fans are as quiet as a ladybug dropping her guts.

And the warm air they draw away from the fixture is minimal and will make no notable differences whatsoever.

And after some research I'm astounded to find out this 400w led has a footprint of 4x4 and a massive 6x6 in veg!!!

I'm a convert.

Dynaboo

Germinating
User ID
I’m happy you’re big grinning with second hand shit if you’re keen I’ve got second hand nutrients you can have free but only if you’re a sick cunt

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Well that's bloody awesome news coz I bought it 2nd hand from this little old Chinese woman who bought it new few months back n now doesn't want it!!

I got it for $550 which is better than a kick in the cunt by all accounts..

Yeh so as far as this Veg model I'm waffling on about.. so it does in fact exist to which I have kindly provided for your viewing pleasure Porky but what I since figured out is that she's obviously just used images of this light straight from the internet and it just happened to be the Veg model she displayed on the post but I quickly realised that she had the standard umm.. spectrum light which I think has even amounts of all dem fancy colours🤣🤣

https://www.hydroexperts.com.au/Cal...-550-Veg-True-Watt-400W-Commercial-Series-LED
I'm wondering if that's some sort of Chinese knock off because I couldn't see anything mentioned about a veg light on here!! I'm almost positive they don't make a veg light!!

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
I’m happy you’re big grinning with second hand shit if you’re keen I’ve got second hand nutrients you can have free but only if you’re a sick cunt
Mate you'd have to be a dumb cunt not to take up an offer like that.
Perhaps you're some rich dickhead who can afford all the fancy top line gear but I ain't.

Suck it up princess coz I'm growing under a great little light when the only thing you got growing is your fucken nose.

EADC

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I'm wondering if that's some sort of Chinese knock off because I couldn't see anything mentioned about a veg light on here!! I'm almost positive they don't make a veg light!!
Can’t believe people are still selling blurples, company should be ashamed

Top Bottom