It’s a mad,mad world,,,,,,,,,,,specially them Mericans.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
With all the shit that goes into our food it makes sense to me that that is a considerable contributor,,so with that you can’t blame some people ,,
But what pisses me off is that we are supposed to conform to their warped sense of reality or be cancelled,,,So they( the radicalised among them ) make it a war against normal people and what is best for society.
Their agenda only leads to chaos.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
With all the shit that goes into our food it makes sense to me that that is a considerable contributor,,so with that you can’t blame some people ,,
But what pisses me off is that we are supposed to conform to their warped sense of reality or be cancelled,,,So they( the radicalised among them ) make it a war against normal people and what is best for society.
Their agenda only leads to chaos.
Yeah I agree I'm not a fan of being told to just accept it or your a cunt!!
Or the shit where Brian the fat ugly cunt wins the beauty contest just because he went in it!!
Don't think I'd like to be a woman in prison in what ever state the other vid ya posted either!!

Pikey

Baked
User ID
more fucked up shit from Merica.
While I'm in no way claiming this was the designed or desired outcome, it is exactly where I knew all this would logically end up. I made the called on this years back and was told I was an idiot :( ( I 💯 am an idiot).

Disgusting and horrible as it is, peadophilia is a "genuine" sexual preference, no different to any other. It is an "in-built" sexual preference & these people are acting on what they "feel" and are "attracted to" just as any hetro, homo or other-sexuals would and do. So under the current LGBTQ+ rule set, how can it be anything other than a hate crime to treat them any different? To do otherwise would be pure hypocrisy and undermine the whole position.

I'm not a hater of anyone's right to sexual freedom and I'm not trying to say that being LGB is the same as being a peado. It just the next important and logical question that everyone seemingly forget to ask whilst caught up in the excitement of this crusade of modern day religion thought 🤷‍♂️.

Jello put it best back in '86...

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
While I'm in no way claiming this was the designed or desired outcome, it is exactly where I knew all this would logically end up. I made the called on this years back and was told I was an idiot :( ( I 💯 am an idiot).

Disgusting and horrible as it is, peadophilia is a "genuine" sexual preference, no different to any other. It is an "in-built" sexual preference & these people are acting on what they "feel" and are "attracted to" just as any hetro, homo or other-sexuals would and do. So under the current LGBTQ+ rule set, how can it be anything other than a hate crime to treat them any different? To do otherwise would be pure hypocrisy and undermine the whole position.

I'm not a hater of anyone's right to sexual freedom and I'm not trying to say that being LGB is the same as being a peado. It just the next important and logical question that everyone seemingly forget to ask whilst caught up in the excitement of this crusade of modern day religion thought 🤷‍♂️.

Jello put it best back in '86...
Pedos have been round as long as any other sexual preference!
Massive with the Greeks and Romans back in the day!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
The dude is aiming too low. Any paedophile should be done away with for the simple fact that Pikey pointed out. They're hardwired that way, like we are with our own sexuality.

Top Bottom