Itā€™s a mad,mad world,,,,,,,,,,,specially them Mericans.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I have to interact with the woke attention seekers all the time because the misses is an artist.I went to an opening the other day and there was a cunt in a dress high heels fake tits full beard and Moe and long hair he or whatever the fuck it was looked like a lost sock.She invited some other cunts over said were doing some chicken and ribs then when I put it on the table after getting up at 4 am lighting the slow cooker and looking after the ribs for 12 hours looked at me and said I'm a vegan I could of slapped the cunt

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I have to interact with the woke attention seekers all the time because the misses is an artist.I went to an opening the other day and there was a cunt in a dress high heels fake tits full beard and Moe and long hair he or whatever the fuck it was looked like a lost sock.She invited some other cunts over said were doing some chicken and ribs then when I put it on the table after getting up at 4 am lighting the slow cooker and looking after the ribs for 12 hours looked at me and said I'm a vegan I could of slapped the cunt
S/he might eat raw sausages? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Top Bottom