Incredible Bulk

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I'm trying to get my hands on some more incredible bulk . One of my favourite strains I want to play around with it making a few crosses. Dr krippling doesn't ship to OZ after shit success rate with Attitude lately anyone tried seed city latey with success or has anyone seen incredible bulk on any other site that you have had success with. Must be the origional from Dr Krippling though TIA

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

LegalAU

Germinating
User ID
I would have no idea as I have not even brought seeds. I always did it from bag or this time my first time I did from bag 2/3 female 1 male the first one of a different bag. I suspect the second was feminized and I have a few more of those. But still random bag seeds could be Two random seeds that were in same bag from the first seed in another bag.

Sorry but I guess HAVE you looked like sources or try to source it in google or with privacy etc if you’re Australian and don’t want to get traced etc always use a VPN. Just a reminder mate/s.

I guess that’s all I can say bro and hope you enjoy and have nice days of growing ahead!

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I grew incredible bulk outside last season, was very good smoko. Had a seed or 2 left so got another one going now (flowering outside) and it looks identical to last year's. Took a couple cuts before it went to flower, got them under lights in little cupboard waiting to go into the tent. Could hook you up with some clones in the future if you have no luck finding beans @Hudo

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I grew incredible bulk outside last season, was very good smoko. Had a seed or 2 left so got another one going now (flowering outside) and it looks identical to last year's. Took a couple cuts before it went to flower, got them under lights in little cupboard waiting to go into the tent. Could hook you up with some clones in the future if you have no luck finding beans @Hudo
Yeah mate I'd be very keen on a cut it's one of my favourites

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I bought them from dope seeds they use to be a sponsor here, think Covid fucked that up and a few banks wouldn’t process transactions too.

I was keen on having a go at some Canadian stuff but if the interest is there I could push that back and have a go at these ones, no point making seeds no cunt wants to grow 🤣

LegalAU

Germinating
User ID
What you mean no one wants seeds to grow? Is that in your area? Are you in Aus like me? I assume you are. This is an Australian forum isn’t it? Or is this a global space?

I just look at the bag and it looks not very like retail packed. When you see American sites and even AU or vendors to AU many come in Plastic seal pop out air tight packets that can hang on a shops shelf or much more like having packaging that’s unique and well made. But this looks like a baggie with a piece of cardboard or paper on the seed or company but was it just seeds in that bag as it arrived or have you moved them from their original package?

As long as you’re not getting into trouble if you mention names? But I assume then we are allowed to mention names but what if that was a Link? Would that be alowed? Anyone sorry I am new

I bought them from dope seeds they use to be a sponsor here, think Covid fucked that up and a few banks wouldn’t process transactions too.

I was keen on having a go at some Canadian stuff but if the interest is there I could push that back and have a go at these ones, no point making seeds no cunt wants to grow 🤣

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
What I mean is that what’s the point of making a particular strain that no one has heard of ?

Incredible bulk is a pretty famous strain so lots of people would want to grow it because they have heard of it.

Original breeders packs, yes I’m in oz and no I’ve never seen a breeders pack, probably something to do with how they get shipped.

To the best of my knowledge that is incredible bulk, that was what I ordered and dope seeds is a uk seed bank and dr kripling is a uk breeder so chances are very good it’s the real deal.

I do remember that it was a quality smoke so that’s the most important part.

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
What I mean is that what’s the point of making a particular strain that no one has heard of ?

Incredible bulk is a pretty famous strain so lots of people would want to grow it because they have heard of it.

Original breeders packs, yes I’m in oz and no I’ve never seen a breeders pack, probably something to do with how they get shipped.

To the best of my knowledge that is incredible bulk, that was what I ordered and dope seeds is a uk seed bank and dr kripling is a uk breeder so chances are very good it’s the real deal.

I do remember that it was a quality smoke so that’s the most important part.
Yeah mate that's them mine just came in a mini test tube in a bag with a card. I got em off Attitude but also got them off YANTRA and they came in same packs and were pretty much identical

Top Bottom