Incredible Bulk

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
What you mean no one wants seeds to grow? Is that in your area? Are you in Aus like me? I assume you are. This is an Australian forum isn’t it? Or is this a global space?

I just look at the bag and it looks not very like retail packed. When you see American sites and even AU or vendors to AU many come in Plastic seal pop out air tight packets that can hang on a shops shelf or much more like having packaging that’s unique and well made. But this looks like a baggie with a piece of cardboard or paper on the seed or company but was it just seeds in that bag as it arrived or have you moved them from their original package?

As long as you’re not getting into trouble if you mention names? But I assume then we are allowed to mention names but what if that was a Link? Would that be alowed? Anyone sorry I am new
Common for stealth shipping to remove breeder packs. Especially attitude.

Hell some breeders like bodhi only use little sappy bags.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I’ve beat you to it ;) should be ready in a few weeks. First thousand are spoken for but.
fuck mate u should have about 30,000 seeds in that grow.

Will u grow a few out? Are u still running the kimbo? I know you love that strain.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Yeah selfing will preserve the strain..that’d be my first objective with it,,
then with the selfed seeds do a pheno hunt to pick the best for crosses.
Or back cross the S1 seeds to the original pollen if you can save some.

My plan is to stress test the s1’s (which will actually be s2’s or greater as they came from fem beans) and if I get no/low herms I plan on run the the original clones over a few other strains and back across the progeny.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
fuck mate u should have about 30,000 seeds in that grow.

Will u grow a few out? Are u still running the kimbo? I know you love that strain.
Well the kimbo seed run gave me about 3000+ seeds (I actually stopped counting them and went on weight 😂) and I recon this run will actually give me more.

I kinda still have it but the mother plant I had decided to shit the bed after I took clones last week. Hopefully 1 of the clones takes as I have a project I want to do with it and i don’t want to hunt through beans to find a suitable replacement.

I’m also not the only one with it though. A heap of beans have been distributed by some mates throughout the country. There’s grows running kimbo from Tasmania to at least nimbin. I’d say a few pounds of kimbo will hit the market this year as they’re mostly all commercial growers not backyard bandits like us

jezza03

Germinating
User ID
Well well, Incredible Bulk, I grew it outside last season and dragged 2 lb totally dry, and the smoke is very decent, and yes it produces huge buds the only thing you have to watch is a bit of mould late in the season,
I had to Seeds left, and after having shipments not reach me I've been trying to learn to breed my own which has taken time, my original seed came from Haze"io" in the U.K , I germinated 1 seed let that plant get a reasonable size then took 3 cuts, when I saw the cuts had taken root I started treating the mother plant with STS, and collected a nice lot of pollen, then I flipped one of the clones, and 10 days later another clone, so it was basically a selfing program but using clones, I only left 5 flowers on the first one I pollinated and after about 6 weeks I could see no evidence of seed formation so I picked a flower and dried it for a few days, and there they were popping out of everywhere, so I let the others mature a bit more, and got a heap more seeds then there was the second clone which I actually pollinated very heavily 10 days apart, I only finished drying and removing all the seeds tonight's ago and WOW , because this was my first attempt I had no idea what to expect only what I had read,
I did ask the question on here about a week ago how long I had to let the seeds dry for before storage, Sedge did answer my question I can't remember what thread it was in,
The photo is just a very small example of what I got
PXL_20230327_234019922.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230306_103034700.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230306_103034700.MP.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 21
Top Bottom