Incredible Bulk

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Cuts have rooted, I chucked the 200w ufo in with 100w ufo to warm things up a bit and blast the fuck out of them they love it, it’s pretty cold here now tent is sitting at a nice 22c

The Bruce banner cuts didn’t take so fuck them,View attachment 34829View attachment 34830View attachment 34831 all three IB’s did take happy days, just waiting for them to grow a bit more and will then spray this baby.
Noice!

I think I asked ages ago but how well do you rate those UFO lights.? For a 2x4 space?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Been busy as fuck so hadn't had a chance to shuck any of the bulk seeds until recently. got a bit of the bud the crushed down and realised Id underestimated how many I had and decided to build a little blower sorter which works a treat to remove all the plant matter and some of the lighter immature seeds, the rest get the squeeze test.

IMG_4672.jpegIMG_4685.jpeg

This is what I’ve got left to crush and sort/squeeze test the immature seeds out. (Probably 2/3+ of the buds left to crush)
IMG_4690.jpeg

And this is what I’ve got finished sorted so far, 56grams at 50 beans/gram (avg)IMG_4691.jpeg

R3za92

Baked
User ID
IMG_4700.jpeg
Time to do a stress test I suppose. Only lost 2 seeds from the 24hr soak that where still floating. Now 24hrs after being in paper towel we’re pretty much at 100% with tails showing. From these I’ll pick 24 to go into a seed tray and than 10/15 will go into the flower tent to have their flower cycle fucked with completely.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I've picked the IB out to reverse. Has a good structure and the stems are almost as fat as your pinky. And is a more vigorous growing pheno than the other one. Both origional breeders seeds gifted for the purpose of getting a stable supply fo this strain and to cross a few ethos flavours with it can't wait

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Anyone have rough idea in IB outdoor flowering time ?

I’ve looked online and people reckon 8-9 weeks which seems quick to me.

But mines about 9 weeks now and still looks a while off but closer inspection seems trichs are milky with some amber.

I’m going away for a week end of next week so I was hoping would be ok to leave until I get back.

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Anyone have rough idea in IB outdoor flowering time ?

I’ve looked online and people reckon 8-9 weeks which seems quick to me.

But mines about 9 weeks now and still looks a while off but closer inspection seems trichs are milky with some amber.

I’m going away for a week end of next week so I was hoping would be ok to leave until I get back.
I recall somebody here saying it had a few phenotypes so it's probably going to have different finishing times between them.
I reckon it would be okay to leave for another week but I like indicas on the amber side anyway

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I recall somebody here saying it had a few phenotypes so it's probably going to have different finishing times between them.
I reckon it would be okay to leave for another week but I like indicas on the amber side anyway
Yep 3 main phenotypes

1. short, compact, fastly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype #1
  2. short, compact, slowly blossoming, indica-dominant Phenotype #3
  3. long, stretched, slowly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype #2
I had some of my sativa doms go longer than 12 weeks, they had fucking huge buds though. Downside was some of them started to fox tail and look like ass. Personally I’d be going after the first 2 indica phenos.

Top Bottom