Incredible Bulk

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Taken cuts today of incredible bulk and Bruce banner, looking forward to some hulk smash 🤣

I’ll gift a few of these fem testers out when the time comes, the plan is to preserve the bulk and make a few crosses of bulk x banner, bulk x stardawg, bulk x zkittlez then bulk x bulk wish me luck and happy Anzac Day.

5C48C025-F407-4AF1-88BA-4C5772AC3417.jpegF389D4F3-FCEC-4F4E-A085-A383FDC53881.jpeg

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
These plants smell ridiculously potent already too, I love when that happens 😆

@Old fox do u remember where you sourced the Bruce banner from? Think you gave me them a few years ago now I’m guessing seedsman?

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Has anyone got any other dr kripling strains?

I’m just curious?

Seems like everyone jumped on the incredible bulk train 🤣

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Mate I'm glad it's stirred up interest in it. I will gladly test some. I got my hands on a couple S1 from a member too. I'm going to run a couple next run clone the biggest strongest one and go to town crossing it with some ethos. Ive got some Skunk Hero (Ethos) it's also a cross from 90's super skunk I'm going to cross them and make what I'm gunna name Incredible Skunk 😉

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Taken cuts today of incredible bulk and Bruce banner, looking forward to some hulk smash 🤣

I’ll gift a few of these fem testers out when the time comes, the plan is to preserve the bulk and make a few crosses of bulk x banner, bulk x stardawg, bulk x zkittlez then bulk x bulk wish me luck and happy Anzac Day.

View attachment 34373View attachment 34374
From what I and a mate where discussing and seen from our few fem crosses the plant that’s reversed and becomes the pollen donor seems to be showings dominance in the progeny. Not sure if this is what others are seeing or not

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Pulled 2 buds early to check, after partial drying and stripping out 1 bud they’re about 70% viable so I’ll give the plants a few more days and than chop in the weekend.

From the 1 bud I got 100 viable beans. Got them in 5x20 lots atm
Love it!!

Hudo

Baked
User ID
From what I and a mate where discussing and seen from our few fem crosses the plant that’s reversed and becomes the pollen donor seems to be showings dominance in the progeny. Not sure if this is what others are seeing or not
So if IB was the pollen donor most of the pheno would lean to that side ?

R3za92

Baked
User ID
So if IB was the pollen donor most of the pheno would lean to that side ?
From what we’ve seen yes. Fletcher from archive seeds has noted the same thing which is what bought it to our attention.

It’s something we want to explore further but. Probably grab 2 polar opposite strains and cross them both ways and compare the offspring.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Cuts have rooted, I chucked the 200w ufo in with 100w ufo to warm things up a bit and blast the fuck out of them they love it, it’s pretty cold here now tent is sitting at a nice 22c

The Bruce banner cuts didn’t take so fuck them,AD3FD392-4D98-48A7-84F4-034882A8ADF9.jpeg1374FE34-FA6F-4D1C-9229-6DB38535CFE7.jpeg688C96DD-524B-4E6A-B007-0FE651E50CE9.jpeg all three IB’s did take happy days, just waiting for them to grow a bit more and will then spray this baby.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Cuts have rooted, I chucked the 200w ufo in with 100w ufo to warm things up a bit and blast the fuck out of them they love it, it’s pretty cold here now tent is sitting at a nice 22c

The Bruce banner cuts didn’t take so fuck them,View attachment 34829View attachment 34830View attachment 34831 all three IB’s did take happy days, just waiting for them to grow a bit more and will then spray this baby.
Fuck yeah mate!! 👍

SmokeyDawson

Germinating
User ID
I'm trying to get my hands on some more incredible bulk . One of my favourite strains I want to play around with it making a few crosses. Dr krippling doesn't ship to OZ after shit success rate with Attitude lately anyone tried seed city latey with success or has anyone seen incredible bulk on any other site that you have had success with. Must be the origional from Dr Krippling though TIA
I emailed seed city the other day, apparently they have a sister company called stealth seeds or stealthy seeds.Old mate reckons they gaurentee delivery.
I've been wanting to grow incredible bulk for years.I came across it on a Canadian seed bank the other day,I'll let you know if I come across it again.
I'm trying to get my hands on some more incredible bulk . One of my favourite strains I want to play around with it making a few crosses. Dr krippling doesn't ship to OZ after shit success rate with Attitude lately anyone tried seed city latey with success or has anyone seen incredible bulk on any other site that you have had success with. Must be the origional from Dr Krippling though TIA

Top Bottom