Increasing Inflorescence Dry Weight by Keeping Ya Babes Thirsty

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Conclusions
This study suggested that controlled drought stress can increase the concentration of the major cannabinoids THCA and CBDA and the yield of THCA, CBDA, THC, and CBD in chemovar II cannabis without reducing inflorescence dry weight and irrespective of decreased P n .

These results were achieved by gradually drying the substrate over 11 d until plant WP reached approximately –1.5 MPa during week 7 in the flowering stage. Comparable results can be expected using leaf wilting as a drought-stress indicator with fertigation triggered at a leaf angle 50% higher than in its turgid state.

This method for administering drought stress and the results of this study should be applicable for similar varieties of chemovar II cannabis; however, other chemovars or varieties may respond differently.
HERE:

Attachments

• Increasing Inflorescence Dry Weight.pdf
    316 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

vostok

Blooming
User ID
dry farming practices have been round for a while , interesting stuff

pretty sure if you do a youtube search on dry farmed cannabis you should find a few

https://cannabisnow.com/watch-dry-farming-cannabis/
a method not for the faint at heart as the woman says in the above link vid
iu

Sorry I wouldn't know, I'm not an Australian but if I ever apply I'm sure you'd help

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Hey Vos, Australia is the driest place in the world, we got our own little fat feral black kids
and dead animals, won't get much traction with that pic here?

yes Antarctica is drier, but its got no little fat black kids or dead camels/??

Top Bottom