I.L.G.M

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
If honored means deluded. Sure. But what's the point of making new ID? If you were not low IQ I'd expect an answer.
Oh just joined a new forum and decided to make every msg ya have posted about 1 person calling them a faggot. 😂😂😂
That's quite normal behavior. 🤣🤣
Just tell us who ya are ya pathetic cunt.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

BDbees

Germinating
User ID
Hahahahahaha. What kind of loser gets wrapped up in the ramblings of a random and unidentifiable person on an obscure website like this one? You are a fucking retard. You make me laugh

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Sounds like Gazza from ozstoners about 3 yrs ago
Speaking of them, i think i;ve joined the illustrious ranks of being chucked out as i can't seem 2 log in anymore
In the eyes of the elite, bob has been condemmed 4 jumping ship
I will now walk the path of the righteous believers
And glide the astral highways of the sedge...........ahmen

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hahahahahaha. What kind of loser gets wrapped up in the ramblings of a random and unidentifiable person on an obscure website like this one? You are a fucking retard. You make me laugh
Yep ramblings about being gay is all ya got.
What a stupid cunt. 🤣🤣

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Speaking of them, i think i;ve joined the illustrious ranks of being chucked out as i can't seem 2 log in anymore

If you're experiecing the same thing I am they're having an SQL error. It's been happening to me consistently all today. I'm actually surprised it's still going on but not surprised at the same time from the inactivity of the admins over there, they probably don't even know there's an issue yet.

Unless you can actually access the site and then no log in, if that's the case then I apologise.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
If you're experiecing the same thing I am they're having an SQL error. It's been happening to me consistently all today. I'm actually surprised it's still going on but not surprised at the same time from the inactivity of the admins over there, they probably don't even know there's an issue yet.

Unless you can actually access the site and then no log in, if that's the case then I apologise.
U've hit the ol' nail on the head there Anoma, been going on 4 bout a week

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
PM from Porky:
Who the fuck are you ya sad cunt???
Obviously ya don't like me.😂😂
How did i make your vagina Sandy. 😆

Ok cry baby. Send me some more PM's when your feelings get hurt faggot.
Another DC who doesn't know what the P stands for in PM

So what sort of weak cunt starts a fake profile. Ill happily play ya game if stop being a weak cunt and tell us who ya are.
Exactly like the pm says. Ill happily say it here.
Who the fuck are you ya sad cunt??
Your just a dickhead who sends people stupid PM's

Are you two brothers ???

Madmick

Baked
User ID
no you haven't bob, just need to use tap talk
Why would you be banned ?
Down load tap talk then you can access oz using app

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
After reading Page One I'm thinking
Cool, a site that imports from the States, great genetics, with easy shipping from an Oz addy!! Genius !!
I'm gonna have to keep an eye of this thread...see how things pan out, I said to myself.

Returned today to find yet another thread devolved into a fucking Shit Show.

Love it !! Like hamsters on a wheel.

Now.
Anyone bought anything from em over the last week??
Breeder packs??

Top Bottom