I.L.G.M

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Not sure on what ure thoughts are on I.L.G.M but they do have a base here in Aus. Orders are made through domestic no customs ect

Yes they are in yank dollars, found out hard way meself, but do arrive within 3 days of order

Any dramas and they replace full order no quessies asked

Just chucking it out there as aussie customs have turned into honey badgers lately

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Ok,cool, seeds posted from within Oz. I advised Seedsman (many times) to set up a similar arrangement. I even offered to be their distributor. Fell on deaf ears. Can't comment on ILGM genetics, but interested to hear if they have any worthwhile strains.

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
On the site Bergman's got some crazy genetics
Don't know how good but seems fair dinkum
They are the real shit as in good shit, I have a some of these strains , I rate the genetics Aaa+. The white widow auto fem is a beast. The sour diesiel, GSC, white widow fems are all really quality strains from Robert. And hardy to grow in humidity conditions.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
No pricey, pricey is 25, 30$ per bean.
Not Pricey??? thats pretty much how much they cost on the ILGM site once converted to Aus dollar the cheapest seeds I could find were 5 for $79US which is 109 in Aus $$$ so that's over 21 per seed
and they were some autos

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
Is that the entire seed collection oz88?

I thought a man with tastes as exquisite as yourself would have a special chest with millions and millions of beans.

Rare and boutique stuff, just like yourself!

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Is that the entire seed collection oz88?

I thought a man with tastes as exquisite as yourself would have a special chest with millions and millions of beans.

Rare and boutique stuff, just like yourself!
Haha I wish unfortunately that’s all I’ve got

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
As cloud alluded 2, the 10 for 10 extra is most effecient and best value
They offer these deals quite often and i repeat "NO CUSTOMS"
a very smart move considering direction seedsman is heading, so many orders not making it
Grew out 5 gorrila glue beans some time ago and probs the stickyest weed iv'e grown

Top Bottom