Howdy Peoples

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Are the newest versions of the Mars hydro TS-600 seriously only 60 watt? Shit I only bought it because I thought it was 100 watt. It says it is anyway. That sucks, false advertising. They got me
They do say 100w on their website. I paid 39 bucks for my 100w grow light. Same spectrum as the mars with the added UV and reds. Great little light for the price

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Are the newest versions of the Mars hydro TS-600 seriously only 60 watt? Shit I only bought it because I thought it was 100 watt. It says it is anyway. That sucks, false advertising. They got me
My bad, sorry, it is a 100 watt light. However, even at 100 watts, that light should still be run closer to top of plant. It's wayyyyyyyy too leggy, because it's needs more light intensity

LOAF

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
My bad, sorry, it is a 100 watt light. However, even at 100 watts, that light should still be run closer to top of plant. It's wayyyyyyyy too leggy, because it's needs more light intensity
Oh ok cool I was worried china had scammed me. 😂 they probably got tracking n recording devices implanted in it but. Yeah I thought it might be stretched, I tried fimming them early but realised after research I’d failed so did it again late.(think I fuct it the 2nd time too) They’re like 76 days old I’ve just been practicing/trying stuff. Got gnats so between trying everything to get rid of them and my low skill level it’s lucky they’re alive tbh

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Oh ok cool I was worried china had scammed me. 😂 they probably got tracking n recording devices implanted in it but. Yeah I thought it might be stretched, I tried fimming them early but realised after research I’d failed so did it again late.(think I fuct it the 2nd time too) They’re like 76 days old I’ve just been practicing/trying stuff. Got gnats so between trying everything to get rid of them and my low skill level it’s lucky they’re alive tbh
Better off to get rid of them and start again. They're not likely to amount to more than a few joints, given their long legged state. Will take about another 70 days to mature. Gazza has offered you some seeds to start again

LOAF

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Better off to get rid of them and start again. They're not likely to amount to more than a few joints, given their long legged state. Will take about another 70 days to mature. Gazza has offered you some seeds to start again
Thanks for the wisdom @Old fox fox, yeah I don’t want to waste another 70 days on a lost cause. Big thanks to @Gazza too all of u guys have been helpful

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Growweedeasy.com is another good resource..
Coir and chems would be easier. Soil can be a cunt with the pests it brings in..

Heaps of trial and error growing good hoona... Stick with it and ask heaps of questions...👍

Good luck fella..

Top Bottom