How long should my females take from now? To harvest?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

LegalAU

Germinating
User ID
I'm certainly not as experienced as yourself or others with the INS and outs of powerfeed and potash plus ( Im sure I read somewhere that potash plus is only used up until 4th week of flower)
As for powerfeed as I said I've used in the manner I suggested earlier with Searles potash which I used all the way thru to harvest...

It seems to me from above text that your pretty much on the ball for a first time grower..

More than this black duck

Keep on keeping on mate

🇬🇳✌️
I’m full on first time and not very informed with MUCH ITHER STUFF THAT I have only stated is what I know. I don’t know heaps about all the aspects of outdoor growing especially now with rain and chances of Mildew or Bud rot.. any help there would be great I think I tagged you already,, but what’s better milk water spray or potassium bicarbonate spray or whatever solution? I know milk isn’t ideal and creates another issue potentially. So I lean to the bicarbonate, but again I only know this from reading info on treating and or mitigating or managing Fungj on Flowers of cannabis after rain. I learn as I goX this if my first grow. I only did 2 weeks research b4 I started and lots on the way. I’m sure like the millionth person to do so lol

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It is.. I typed a lot in my last job.. I type very well straight forward and often here I’m stoned too.. English is my first language yes.. but I disregard words that can be culled to reduce the word count or my long sentences.

I assume that’s why you’re asking? Lol

Edit: I really hope you read my posts.. anyone who does will get some really good insight. 🤫
I wouldn't read that shit if you paid me!!

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I’m full on first time and not very informed with MUCH ITHER STUFF THAT I have only stated is what I know. I don’t know heaps about all the aspects of outdoor growing especially now with rain and chances of Mildew or Bud rot.. any help there would be great I think I tagged you already,, but what’s better milk water spray or potassium bicarbonate spray or whatever solution? I know milk isn’t ideal and creates another issue potentially. So I lean to the bicarbonate, but again I only know this from reading info on treating and or mitigating or managing Fungj on Flowers of cannabis after rain. I learn as I goX this if my first grow. I only did 2 weeks research b4 I started and lots on the way. I’m sure like the millionth person to do so lol
Your worse than me bro
Wake up to yourself for gods sake

LegalAU

Germinating
User ID
instead of spraying anything on ya buds, why not just move them undercover or even put some sort of cover over them when it rains? Cheap pop up gazebo would do.
yes this was one option but I have been I’ll prepared I had no idea rain on buds was bad. Until flowers and read about managing flowers.

I did do this one night I moved under the trim of our house wall roof but it’s only about 80cm coverage and 2.6m above the plants.. it worked as was light no wind rain. But I Cant leave them there as it’s not a safe spot for them people can see that area from the road and I did it at night with I bin I front of them to block the view. Only other option is a small shed that is packed with stuff boxes old photos mirrors chairs etc.. I could take them in there at Night but I am a night shift worker and I’m never home at sun up I’m home at 12-1pm which I assume is way to late to keep them in a shed for? Humidity gets worse in the shed also.

I am kind of seeking a organic or tested homemade / garlic / cinnamon / honey / vegitible oils / milk / bicarbonate or others that I’ve seen mentioned to work against killing or as a preventative for Bud rot and Or Powery Mildew and or other fungi.

What would you recommend? I hear potassium bicarbonate Is organic and is used by many cannabis growers that have this issue if location or unprecedented rain. I just need to hear it from people on a forum not on a guide that may be related to cannabis or may not be but for other plants and not for cannabis flower spray…

Also Does Powerfeed and or Seasol as power feed is seasol with NPK added work as a preventative for Fungi?? Like bud rot and powdery Mildew? I ask or ask if anyone knows this is true..? As some have stated it helps due to its vigorous microorganisms and the help it gives the plant to heal and deal with stress from hot to cold and my plants have had several days over 38* Celsius and under 8* at night. But those are the two high lows. And they didn’t show much stress if any or I didn't notice it but I have noticed stress on them from over feed water only in veg.

I just don’t know what ti do bar wait for buying potassium bicarbonate… help..

LegalAU

Germinating
User ID
Your worse than me bro
Wake up to yourself for gods sake
Can you offer some help regarding mold bud rot and mildew prevention methods and or if it appears what to use to remove or get rid of even if that’s Manually picking off the bad areas etc?

I’m really stumped have had 4 days light rain on and off but no sun maybe 4 hours yesterday. I have the internet to guide me which isn’t the best… I don’t have anyone I know who grows t have had knowledge on this.

Thank you to anyone who can assist,
Weather is cloudy tomorrow maybe some sun. Then next 4 days have sun fully some days but after that back to 4 days or more of moderate rain.. so I have this next weekend and start of next week to start preventative measures or source a product that won’t effect buds or that isn’t for spray but for soil that would kill the mould or prevent it.. even if it’s for next years round..

Sorry to those that this may have been piss por created I just am frazzled with all the learning or likely over learning and worrying about my females I just don’t want to have rotten buds . Or can you wash powdery mildew off?? Like in a water wash after harvest or is that method only good for like last week of plants life it gets it or it gets it in harvest process? Another question I know, any help is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. ✌️

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Can you offer some help regarding mold bud rot and mildew prevention methods and or if it appears what to use to remove or get rid of even if that’s Manually picking off the bad areas etc?

I’m really stumped have had 4 days light rain on and off but no sun maybe 4 hours yesterday. I have the internet to guide me which isn’t the best… I don’t have anyone I know who grows t have had knowledge on this.

Weather is cloudy tomorrow maybe some sun. Then next 4 days have sun fully some days but after that back to 4 days or more of moderate rain.. so I have this next weekend and start of next week to start preventative measures or source a product that won’t effect buds or that isn’t for spray but for soil that would kill the mould or prevent it.. even if it’s for next years round..

Sorry to those that this may have been piss por created I just am frazzled with all the learning or likely over learning and worrying about my females I just don’t want to have rotten buds . Or can you wash powdery mildew off?? Like in a water wash after harvest or is that method only good for like last week of plants life it gets it or it gets it in harvest process? Another question I know, any help is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. ✌️
Fuck me you stupid cunt have a fucking look and do some research before bombarding this place with your fucking ignorance!!!

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
I

I c you have upset the locals😂 don’t stress man your buds have just started they won’t be moulding up on you overnight don’t spray your buds with anything let it ride for a while once the buds start fattening up then maybe use a leaf blower or something in the mornings to get the dew n rain off em you have very little control outdoor so stop trying👍

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Ask porky

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I

I c you have upset the locals😂 don’t stress man your buds have just started they won’t be moulding up on you overnight don’t spray your buds with anything let it ride for a while once the buds start fattening up then maybe use a leaf blower or something in the mornings to get the dew n rain off em you have very little control outdoor so stop trying👍
You 2 should make good friends!!
Invite @OZIOZIAUTO round and yous can all have a 3 way!!

Top Bottom