How long should my females take from now? To harvest?

LegalAU

Germinating
User ID
I am in week1-2 of flower the start of it many white hairs. But this is my first time myself.

I assume go by the book at 8 weeks or 10 be looking for the ripening of buds and more important the trics being half or all light brown/cloudy for the narcotic high.

As it’s Outdoors in pots that are 15 or 20 liters and I know that’s small for flower but I want it and need it small for neighbour reasons.. I have just got Potash Plus which I was using before that PowerFeed Green bottle. Heavy in N and 7% potash and 1.7% phosphorus. Should I DISCONTINUE PowerFeed and use only PotashPlus?? Or use light amounts of PowerFeed with Potash?? Or give separately if I do give both??? I’m very new here but learning heaps every day that goes by.

Anyone who can help would be a god send. And should the times for Start flower to BUDS! Hit the same time outdoors? Is that 8 weeks or 12?? I am in south ViCanberra I started late in early December. So been 3 months in a week or so. Cheers again!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Now that your in flower I'm sure you need to drop N .

If powerfeed and potash is your go too as food......then I guess you would need to just suck and see..

I use Searles potash ( my friend ) but be careful not too overdo it,it can be nasty..

I'm very anal 😜 my 2 girls are in pots outside and I pH,salinity,ppm,EC every feed,and PhD water every 3 rd feed with some runoff ( I don't do anything with the runoff.

Are you using any calmag?

I would run with approx 1.5 MLS Powerfeed and 1 ml of Potash to a little and go from there.....this is only my opinion...

Some more exp members will set u straight,my response is solely a guideline by no means gospel....

Sometimes you just gotta start somewhere.

Good luck mate.

🇬🇳

LegalAU

Germinating
User ID
South way south. But also main question NOW is for use of POTASH Plus I don’t know if I mix with POWERFEED ?? Or should I STOP powerfeed as it had High Nitrogen? And also has 7.4% potassium and potash has 14%? PowerFeed has 1.7% phosphorus and Potash plus has 2%. The nitrogen for powerfeed is 16% or 14% and Potash plus has 0% or super low.

Should I feed JUST POTASH for this feed? As it’s new but it’s the same as PowerFeed but without all the goodies but has other goodies that PF don’t have.

I don’t know if I mix together IF use BOTH or DILUTE separately? I don’t want to have a chemical reaction or something that hurts me or my plants..?? Do you guys always separate what you feed them like I hand feed it’s outdoors so I manually do it all. Or do hydro folks and or outdoor folks mix all liquid fert into one mix with water ratio correct ..? And how do you do the water volume?? If I use 3ml of Power feed that needs 900ml water for 2ml Potash needs 1lt so if I mixed I assume I need 1.9lt or do I mix both into about 1 liter?

I know many questions I just want to feed it asap but I want to Feed Power Feed ALSO if that’s what is recommended. I just know folowering nirmally has low to NO nitrogen added? Like A+B formula normally A has 1% nitrogen and B has 0% if I’m correct?

7+weeks. Do you live north? That will finish pretty late for down South.

LegalAU

Germinating
User ID
Now that your in flower I'm sure you need to drop N .

If powerfeed and potash is your go too as food......then I guess you would need to just suck and see..

I use Searles potash ( my friend ) but be careful not too overdo it,it can be nasty..

I'm very anal 😜 my 2 girls are in pots outside and I pH,salinity,ppm,EC every feed,and PhD water every 3 rd feed with some runoff ( I don't do anything with the runoff.

Are you using any calmag?

I would run with approx 1.5 MLS Powerfeed and 1 ml of Potash to a little and go from there.....this is only my opinion...

Some more exp members will set u straight,my response is solely a guideline by no means gospel....

Sometimes you just gotta start somewhere.

Good luck mate.

🇬🇳

You mean Calcium and Magnesium? Is that Clamag a brand or type of supplement ? With exact rates?

And I’m not anal with plants I mean I am a bit but much more natural I don’t use much I have power feed and potash plus and that’s it and water don’t PH test.. I know I will next time or if I go buy some. But this was first time and it was a Learning thing that’s what I knew when I started it was to learn how to do it and LST and topping were just added learning or subjects to learn that I did, I tipped for the height though again.

And yeah Calmag I do know the Potash Plus that I have had calcium magnesium and some other main minerals or supplements but only 3-6 of them on the chart Atleast. As for the powerfeed I don’t know if it has Mag or calcium or other minerals vitamins or what fish and seaweed contains that is in the mix as micro nutrients and what micro nutes potash has.. also I should AVOID getting potash on the plant correct? As can lead to nute burn externally and even in the base of the trunk? As I did this with PF I feed over the top of it and it didn’t hurt it but the main stem is much darker and not green more pale green I assume from the nutes or is that how most plants grow? The base just above the soil turns darker?

Also @OZIOZIAUTO Thank you so much though mate you’ve been of great help across all my posts :)

So if I correct, you think I should split the recommended dose and give both of them in 1Lt? I was going to give only Potash Plus as it has Phosphorus but no Nitrogen. Idk if yours has phosphorus but I got the Maulca or something brand.

And since yes I want to stop the Nitrogen or DROP it heaps as it’s like 14% in PowerFeed should I just Stop PowerFeed? The PK rates are Potash plus = 2-14 then PowerFeed is 1.7-7.

It’s only that the micro nutrition in PF would be good to continue? At a 1/3 of Standard dose. Which I’ve been giving them the last feeds since middle of veg I give 3ml in 1lt-1.5lt which 900ml with 3ml is recommended max dose. I’m sure your aware but for anyone else and the potash is at 2ml for 1liter max.

So should I use BOTH today at a HALF rate? That way it gets more potassium and about the same Phosphorus or little more and half the Nitrogen as normal. I mean seems like good plan I just never know if I should mix things together? It will be fine to mix together ?? Potash plus and PowerFeed All purpose Green Bottle.

Anyone can answer and any answers help. Cheers

Edit: sorry I couldn’t get each person quote into this one comment?? I’m on iPhone idk why. I quoted all 3 but only one was in this text box. If a mod can merge or whatever please do.

Last edited:

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
You mean Calcium and Magnesium? Is that Clamag a brand or type of supplement ? With exact rates?

And I’m not anal with plants I mean I am a bit but much more natural I don’t use much I have power feed and potash plus and that’s it and water don’t PH test.. I know I will next time or if I go buy some. But this was first time and it was a Learning thing that’s what I knew when I started it was to learn how to do it and LST and topping were just added learning or subjects to learn that I did, I tipped for the height though again.

And yeah Calmag I do know the Potash Plus that I have had calcium magnesium and some other main minerals or supplements but only 3-6 of them on the chart Atleast. As for the powerfeed I don’t know if it has Mag or calcium or other minerals vitamins or what fish and seaweed contains that is in the mix as micro nutrients and what micro nutes potash has.. also I should AVOID getting potash on the plant correct? As can lead to nute burn externally and even in the base of the trunk? As I did this with PF I feed over the top of it and it didn’t hurt it but the main stem is much darker and not green more pale green I assume from the nutes or is that how most plants grow? The base just above the soil turns darker?

Also @OZIOZIAUTO Thank you so much though mate you’ve been of great help across all my posts :)

So if I correct, you think I should split the recommended dose and give both of them in 1Lt? I was going to give only Potash Plus as it has Phosphorus but no Nitrogen. Idk if yours has phosphorus but I got the Maulca or something brand.

And since yes I want to stop the Nitrogen or DROP it heaps as it’s like 14% in PowerFeed should I just Stop PowerFeed? The PK rates are Potash plus = 2-14 then PowerFeed is 1.7-7.

It’s only that the micro nutrition in PF would be good to continue? At a 1/3 of Standard dose. Which I’ve been giving them the last feeds since middle of veg I give 3ml in 1lt-1.5lt which 900ml with 3ml is recommended max dose. I’m sure your aware but for anyone else and the potash is at 2ml for 1liter max.

So should I use BOTH today at a HALF rate? That way it gets more potassium and about the same Phosphorus or little more and half the Nitrogen as normal. I mean seems like good plan I just never know if I should mix things together? It will be fine to mix together ?? Potash plus and PowerFeed All purpose Green Bottle.

Anyone can answer and any answers help. Cheers

Edit: sorry I couldn’t get each person quote into this one comment?? I’m on iPhone idk why. I quoted all 3 but only one was in this text box. If a mod can merge or whatever please do.
I'm certainly not as experienced as yourself or others with the INS and outs of powerfeed and potash plus ( Im sure I read somewhere that potash plus is only used up until 4th week of flower)
As for powerfeed as I said I've used in the manner I suggested earlier with Searles potash which I used all the way thru to harvest...

It seems to me from above text that your pretty much on the ball for a first time grower..

More than this black duck

Keep on keeping on mate

🇬🇳✌️

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
You got told what weeks to use potash the other day ,,but your still asking ..

you got recommended to drop the green bottle of powerfeed and get one suitable for flowering ,,I mentioned the pink ,,but red or purple will do ok too..

forget about how much nitrogen is in the flowering bottles ,you will still get flowers,

no need to go all fussy about nutrients when it’s your first go or you’ll surely fuck it up.

go back and read what was said to you ,,

then later when you want to use potash do it on seperate feeds to powerfeed ,,,mix them together and you’ll probably burn the fuck out of your plants.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
You got told what weeks to use potash the other day ,,but your still asking ..

you got recommended to drop the green bottle of powerfeed and get one suitable for flowering ,,I mentioned the pink ,,but red or purple will do ok too..

forget about how much nitrogen is in the flowering bottles ,you will still get flowers,

no need to go all fussy about nutrients when it’s your first go or you’ll surely fuck it up.

go back and read what was said to you ,,

then later when you want to use potash do it on seperate feeds to powerfeed ,,,mix them together and you’ll probably burn the fuck out of your plants.
Very true @Sedge

LegalAU

Germinating
User ID
Thank
I'm certainly not as experienced as yourself or others with the INS and outs of powerfeed and potash plus ( Im sure I read somewhere that potash plus is only used up until 4th week of flower)
As for powerfeed as I said I've used in the manner I suggested earlier with Searles potash which I used all the way thru to harvest...

It seems to me from above text that your pretty much on the ball for a first time grower..

More than this black duck

Keep on keeping on mate

🇬🇳✌️
you very much I have some UPDATES HERE. I need help with the RAIN… it’s not to BAD but it’s raining non my buds and has been for well on and off it’s entire pre flower and vegetative .. so I hope THAT natural part helps it remain free BUT I have plans to take Now When next week has SUNNY or even tomorrow But rain is set for later tomorrow then it eases off.. supposedly . Full sun days for 3-5 days in 4 days and had 3/4 days DRIZZLE but some more light LONG hours or more showers and short sporadic ones... I have been shaking them that’s all I can do.
Tonight I gave it little Powerfeed it’s go to feed seaweed and NPK. Low dose for low nitrogen.. as fed before rain 5 days ago. Nice big feed I was glad I went bigger in 2LT per plant not 1LT.. anyway I found some Antifungal the most supported for simple is MILK? With water at a 10/90 or 40/60 or any inbetween? Dose.. the protein in sun has anti fungal effects.. I just don’t want to spray woth milk and have smelly buds that taste off.. lol or another issue I read comes from milk.. so I’ll stick to light doses.. some say do 1 say everyday for 10 days other most other day once every 10 days over it’s life or preflower so it’s Prevenrative. MY FIRST grow I wasn’t ready TBCH I was just as it comes I’ll deal with it. I just don’t got cash to buy the stuff at shops.. like the potassium Bicarbonate.. IS THAT BEST???

I need answers for this asap.
So anyone’s help is highly appreciated! Here are pics !!! Lovely pics of my baby’s growth they are 4 weeks if counting from the smallest bud I saw.. or 3 weeks from a small branchea of buddlets starting to show circles from above.. compete outdoor. From bag seed. I believe same strain. But may not be. Will see when ripens..

I do have BACK UP PLANS like EARLY harvest AND I PLAN to slow harvest top to bottom. Will keep it going as long as it grows but before it gets to cold.. and if trics and buds are good amber I’ll rip it. Both of them. One is about 1 week apart from the bigger more budded one, which was done one day before in a pot. As germ was slower for last I LET it grow LONG.. I didn’t know it would work but it did was a good main tap as usually I used tiny ones. This one was an experiment to see if it would grow on water alone zzz yes I’m new., haha hydro DAH.. lols anyway.

Any help and yeah I checked images and under flashlight (I was home after dark) so I had to was only iPhonefront screen light on low and night mode.. and yeah I DONT see formations of any Mould or Powder. The buds look nice and sugary which they looked prior to the rain. The pics show me its tricks when I zoom. I will use my Marco tomorrow I’m free, and will do milk water spray in morning if sunny day is approaching. UNLESS specified otherwise, I still have 4-6 weeks and 5-7 for second. I spectated them a lot they were close.. but yeah I have photos like most days and they are offline not on phone.. but I have them. So I inspected and found nothing, also under flashlight with hands .. so I know good signs but bud rot is inside and buds are forming,, the WATER was SUCKED UP.. my buds are FATTER than they have been..!!? Maybe lack of water..?? I stuck to LIGHT SIDE whole veg maybe 900ml -1LT per 5-7 days with or without food and sometimes 500ml every other 3-5 days… so sort of flushe’d it a little and had rain as said whole time growing.. ONLY SHOWERS as end of summer for veg.. I AM LATE for my region.. everyone else had it done now. Atleast the onse who know what they doing if one time outdoor for the year. As we get one yeild where in NSW up top you get 2 yields as sun and temp is sub tropical, where my dad lives and grows 8ft + monsters.., he loves the organic and hobby side so I love it for him and makes massive blocks of hash from one plant everything in it it’s like something you’ve never done before the whole process it’s so good.. tha Tess why I loved doing this this first time.. he helped me get started with knowledge and ideas to learn and just do it and see what happens. Then I learned so much about it I did LST early and it’s now perfect canopy TO ME.. haha for the bud… I have tried it and it was to fresh BUT with LOW sugar tricks on it was like 1/4 a bud I ripped off and got one cone. It was very energetic in mind and VERY CONTENT.. as I Zlove! So early HARVEST ISNT OUT OF QUESTION IF I GET BUD ROT. Atleast for part of it..

Anyway here are pics.. some are from today with water in them the other are from 3 days ago when dry.
First 3 are from recent and the lower ones are from 3 days ago. If you notice the GROWTH and plump of the buds. I also see some SOME light tip of fan leaves going up or down. But only the odd one and I found 2 rings of brown. But didn’t seem to bad. My plants have had a lot of weather and wilderness thrown at them with bugs eating leaves and likely other stuff I have had effect or whatever.

So I use I forgot … Powerfeed Pro or Plus. Has NPK 14/1.4/7 I gave that all its life or about 6 weeks into veg. I started gave every 5-7 days as was under doing it with water and nutes as I was new I followed guide to use less not more. Then I got POTASH plus for flowering. Has 12/2 P/K no nitrogen. The Powerfeed I use in flower only in LOW doses as it has ALL GOOD SHIT IN IT THAT SEASOL FAMOUSLY HAS. From shores of Tasmania kelp and whatever else seaweed and so much good with the added NPK.! I found best would be the YELLOW hydroponic AS IT has 7/1.7/6 which is less nitrogen which would be better it did make them grow. YES THEY Are small.. they are intended to have been. I wanted under this size TBH.. but it won’t get much higher only the Buds stems might stretch out IDK it’s all new.

I read also about this issue of Fungi I just wonder as plants have been outside and in rain showers over its life even weeks into veg. Which I know it’s FINE IN VEG but BAD IN FLOWER. But it’s also had that all through pre flowering and the transition, ?? Does that change anything? The temp it’s used to and I’ll add a LOCAL TEMP for next ten or so days and today. The next week is when I plan to do all the good stuff to help it.. as it’s scheduled sunny… and they will need to dry out for 5 days easy even in clouds or sun just need no or ltittlr rain..

Also no I Cant move them inside or into a shedZx I could do into my SHED but it’s not early enough I get up when suns up to move them I work nights. And I don’t like the idea of moving them anyway.. as they have had the rain on them
Now.. it’s more a preventative approach I need I know that.. I just WANTED TO know if others have sorted their issues out that I’m stating like powdery mildew and bud rot or any fungi on buds. The power feed is means to help against fungus which is or something I was glad to learn today. And gave it some in 200ml I gave maybe 1ml Each plant then soil is already drenched and had rain for 5-10 mins after was perfect to mix it in… I don’t normally have high dose like that but you can give 5ml in 900ml. So it’s not over doing it. But it’s wet and I know more wet isn’t good but it Cant hurt it at this point I see. It’s been 3 days light showers and started with larger showers over night and hours previously 2 days before gave 2lt feed per plant. So rain would have taken the leftovers out. I’m sure now. And I TOOK the plates or saucers out.. that seemed to help BOTH plants seem they had wet feet to much and it fed helped removing them and using sticks under the pots to lift of the ground in a square or I I and it works fine.

Ok photos here sorry log post I’m smashed time is a theory to me. 🤫

tonight photos
D0F3C2AD-E612-4AD6-97F9-5B54DE04D17A.jpeg

5B8615A7-5F7F-484E-9184-5B3DCE1B4DAB.jpeg
C92BE950-1788-453D-B354-FD2F31F24D92.jpeg

3 days ago before rain:

B9B52135-2322-4FF9-9847-30E180265BCA.jpeg807B2F59-C2BD-4C5E-8585-314595D9E8B1.jpeg

Thank you all

LegalAU

Germinating
User ID
Is this true
Powerfeed is all U need🥷
hey?? Think it’s not right. As it’s to high Nitrogen?? I mean the HYDRO is better it’s 7/1.7/6 or something where the PRO and most available is 14/1.4/7 now to me for flowering that’s way to heigh nitrogen?? Or am I being too scientific here? Will they just grow bigger?? Or what’s the point of the nitrogen in flowering? I know WE NEED SOME NITROGEN in flower and I give low dose power feed and it also gives it the Seasol Seaweed solution that it’s mixed with!

But yeah I also want to know DOES POWERFEED WORK AS A preventative against fungi!? bud rot powdery mildew etc?? I read it can..?? I am hopeful it does..

What are your opinions on wet flowers from rain? And late season harvest? I should have harvested like 2 weeks ago. But I am new and went away in Last October to November and started them in December.. mid summer here. I’m in Victoria SOUTH..
I don’t know if the flower plant genes are from outdoor or hydro but they are bag seeds.

How do you treat mould? Who uses Moll Water?? Spray on in sun?? Or is Potassium Bicarbonate far superior to milk water?? Thanks boss

LegalAU

Germinating
User ID
Is English your first language?
It is.. I typed a lot in my last job.. I type very well straight forward and often here I’m stoned too.. English is my first language yes.. but I disregard words that can be culled to reduce the word count or my long sentences.

I assume that’s why you’re asking? Lol

Edit: I really hope you read my posts.. anyone who does will get some really good insight. 🤫

Sun Ra

Baked
User ID
It is.. I typed a lot in my last job.. I type very well straight forward and often here I’m stoned too.. English is my first language yes.. but I disregard words that can be culled to reduce the word count or my long sentences.

I assume that’s why you’re asking? Lol

Edit: I really hope you read my posts.. anyone who does will get some really good insight. 🤫
You're quite brilliant, aren't you mate.

Top Bottom