Higrade cannabis testing on phones lol

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
No but this does, get one oz88.

Hardware and app. Actaully tests the flower in the testing unit.

Very interesting but for not for $999 usd lol
i watched the instructional video the guy sounds like he’s out of Southpark lol

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Deleted Account

Germinating
User ID
Mate of mine has one of these. He claims they are good, I still reckon load of shit.

You have to put a few details in before taking photos, like strains name, breeder, some other crap, then you take 3 photos of different angles of the buds and it gives you a rough %.

You can take photos of unknown strains but without the strain details put in, it will come up with a warning saying that results are not accurate.

It measures the trichs by the photos, but trichs aren't 100% THC so not the most accurate.

Not my cup of tea. Cool novelty though I guess.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I've got THE top of the range whizzbang gadgetry to test my buds. It's called a packet of tally-ho. Burning joints provides guaranteed 100% accuracy every time 👍 Sometimes I want a more accurate reading, so I'll share a joint with mates 😁

vostok

Blooming
User ID
AlphaCatTHCTesterChart.jpg

One time I had to get the stuff tested the choice was send it to Canada or the us
so we went the very expensive at the time, the KAT test(alpha-cat now) its expensive shitty and really needed an experienced lab person,
each of my mates got a different result on the same sample, the best sample, we supplied ...lol
in truth it gave out way too much info. we didn't need, so never went back.
AlphaCatCannabinoidsMiniTestKit.jpg

previous 'we' used the CD Trick that was fun and worked only when you were shitfaced(true)
finding even remembering the CD Trick is another post...anyone?

popular now and very rough is using the standard mom and pop thc test in 711's
can offer but a simple indication

$132.00 USD – $400.00 USD https://testkitplus.com/product/cannabis-marijuana-test-kit?ap_id=drugtesting&wmc-currency=USD

Top Bottom