hi has anyone tried activated cannabis?

bushbob

Vegetating
User ID
Clearly we just don't get it because our "Psychedelic Emotional Energy Respiration System" is all gummed up from all of the non "activated" cannabis we've been consumingall these years 🤣
I just wear the copper bracelet and hang the healing crystals I bought out at Nimbin. Total energy system balance. Pick up some shitty street weed at the same time.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
look i found something that really helped me and i tried to share it. sorry
can i delete this thread. its upsetting me
I apologise. I'm glad you've found something that helps. Try the oven or vaporising at slowly increasing temps, pretty much the same thing, end up smoking decarbed weed like other people were saying but a lot less mucking around with hair straighteners and chakras

serene

Germinating
User ID
it is not just decarbed weed!!! i've decarbed weed for years, everyone loves my cookies and oils. I've smoked decarb weed many times. i don't understand why people are so quick to dismiss and hesitant to explore. theres nothing to lose except 5 minutes. it didn't make sense to me either. i grow. i press rosin i make oil and butter. but i know and trust him, so i tried it. and it really helped me. i try to pass that on to others and im ridiculed by keyboard snipers. i just want to delete this thread and get off this thing

Hudo

Baked
User ID
If you want a true psychedelic experiance from weed look into making THC diamonds . That shit is about 90% THC then you realise it's the THC that makes you all fucked up and paranoid and all other shit not anything else that shit bent me sideways made me question my whole existence and who the fuck I was.my guess is old mate is degrading the THC into CBN first heating decarbs the THCA into THC then second heating is degrading it further into CBN

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
it is not just decarbed weed!!! i've decarbed weed for years, everyone loves my cookies and oils. I've smoked decarb weed many times. i don't understand why people are so quick to dismiss and hesitant to explore. theres nothing to lose except 5 minutes. it didn't make sense to me either. i grow. i press rosin i make oil and butter. but i know and trust him, so i tried it. and it really helped me. i try to pass that on to others and im ridiculed by keyboard snipers. i just want to delete this thread and get off this thing
I didn't see the video. How does this*activation* method differ from activating via decarb? What exactly is being done differently in this *new* method? People are dismissing it because we have seen lots of *new* things in the cannabis world, which are nothing more than previous ways of doing things, but just given a new name. If this really is new and different, I'm interested in your explanation. If it's just another decarb variation, then it's nothing new. Like a *new* strain name from a pollen chucker who tells us they have found the holy grail. Kids like to put a new title on things these days, and tell us all they have invented something new. What's *new* about this method please?

serene

Germinating
User ID
i showed him the thread and he had a well fuck them then and removed the video. he did explain clearly in the comments how the rate of heat and the grinding didn't increase the THC but changed its profile enough to have a huge anandamide response from the brains receptors. he went into how it worked but i forget. but it does work and I'm glad he took the vid down. I'm only responding to you because you show a somewhat openness. I'm shocked, this is not the cannabis community spirit i know. who wants their epitaph to read narrow minded NAYSAYER!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
i showed him the thread and he had a well fuck them then and removed the video. he did explain clearly in the comments how the rate of heat and the grinding didn't increase the THC but changed its profile enough to have a huge anandamide response from the brains receptors. he went into how it worked but i forget. but it does work and I'm glad he took the vid down. I'm only responding to you because you show a somewhat openness. I'm shocked, this is not the cannabis community spirit i know. who wants their epitaph to read narrow minded NAYSAYER!
Can you pin the video again please? I'd like to see it.

serene

Germinating
User ID
ill see if i can get it. im staying away from him for a few days. from what he told me and his comments i will piece it together. he has told me parts but ive forgotten some of it.
we make our own bho and rosin here, well we did. we don't bother much now. my husband tried the semi activated. he is a heavy user. he took a joint and went for a walk. he was gone for a while so i went looking for him. i found him down the road with his feet imaginarily stuck to the road. he had no control over anything below his waist. but his top half was fine. he said it hit him like a big salvia (diviners sage) hit at first. he saw the psychedelic trip as real as this world. then he greened out which i have never seen before. like i said he is a heavy user. he will never do it again.

the full activated calms it right down. he told me how it mimicked anandamide but an inferior version so the brain releases loads of anandamide to assist it and that is what makes it different to unactivated. we did it without the mortar and pestle and it was just almost just like smoking decarb weed. almost pointless.

it is something to do with making it a single compound that the brain recognizes as anandamide where raw cannabis is a complex plant that can be used for heaps of different things by the brain. which is why we love it. the brain decides how to use it. but this is for ensuing the best effects for psychedelic experience. so instead of the brain using thc, it triggers a lot less receptors as it is seen as a simple compound anandamide.

i feel bad cause i talked him in to putting it out there with the video and book as he has helped so many people around here with emotional healing.. then i post here and his precious baby, the love of his life was raped by scoffers too gutless to try anything. armchair experts who wont come out to play. so he has removed the vid and the book. 'fuck them then'
i should have talked to psychedelic therapy people instead of cannabis people, they get it

the big difference that he had and I'm starting to get, is the longer you smoke it the more the body gets used to pumping anandamide. the less you need to smoke. he flooded his system with it for months even waking up in the night to top up. then when his endocannabinoid system really kicked in, he can now only have a tiny little puff to trigger it every few hours. he has to micro dose cannabis! as he is flooded with anandamide. more than that is too much to handle. the more i use it the less i need. as a happy eventuality, the cannabinoids that are knocked off in simplifying the compound are the ones that cause a lot of common side effects. and it makes it smooth. no one is asking for money or trying to scam anyone, i don't know why the harsh reaction. maybe because he learned this through psychedelic experience rather than science based research but if it works who cares.
in the real world i tell people i have a great way to treat cannabis and they can't wait to try it. here I'm mocked. wtf

Pikey

Baked
User ID
~why is everybody so combatant?
Was gonna ask you the same thing ya sooky la la 🤣
it's ok, just relax. i understand that new concepts may frighten the mentally frail and cynical. new words can be scary. but if you refrain from adding voice to ignorance more people will like you. they will try it
the love of his life was raped by scoffers too gutless to try anything. armchair experts who wont come out to play.
...you can dish it out and talk down to people but don't like it coming back ay poor baby 🤣

Anyway here's you "mates" (sure it's not you :unsure: ) little viddie so that @Old fox can have a look see...
View attachment Activated Cannabis, Azsif Ittiz, Psychedelic Power.mp4

bushbob

Vegetating
User ID
I skimmed through the video and the pdf. I'm still not impressed.

First its 188 pages with no table of contents or chapters, just wall of text.
Lots of talk about the dudes life and history. Might interest some but most people are only interested in the process.

Lots of buzz words like PeerSystem, meaning of life, Energy funding, Nomadic tribes, ancient wisdom with a sprinkling of scientific terms to lend some credibility to the claims. Growing up in the Northern Rivers, I've seen tons of new age/cult leaflets and brochures with similar claims. The writers history leads me to believe they are open to these types of ideas.
I became involved in the Christian Church and ministry mainly in healing,prophecy, and evangelism. But my main passion within religion was baptisingpeople in the Holy Spirit. I see clearly now that I was helping them connect totheir PeerSystem and it activate.

Have to go to page 119 before he actually details the process of making the "activated cannabis".
Theres no measurements, readings, graphs, tables or anything close to what could be called scientific data.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Narrow minded naysayer here..So going by you ,I’m too narrow minded to try something new.

But I don’t need emotional healing ,,that’s because I live in the “real world “not the “psychedelic realm” that you and your pissed off armchair expert mate inhabit.

Anandamide is released by exercise and chocolate.
And that won’t glue one’s feet to the floor,
neither will decarboxylation ,unless your a newbie with weed.
Or perhaps in need of “emotional healing.”lol.

But I guess “What would I know” ?
I am about as scientific as your hippy emotional therapist.

by the way if you need to “treat “ cannabis use ,My free advice is that you really shouldn’t be using it,
And if you really need a psychodelic experience there are other drugs that actually work.

my message to you/your friend is ,in his own words ,,
Fuck him /Them ..

Or is it They/them ?

Top Bottom