hi has anyone tried activated cannabis?

serene

Germinating
User ID
hi i was wondering if anyone here has tried activated cannabis. i know the guy who invented it. i was about to give up weed due to side effects but this got rid of most of them. it does seem to make it really different, really strong. he doesn't do social media so i thought i have a check around to see if people are using it. he had a youtube up but it got removed. i just helped him post another one so i thought i get the word out before its removed. his name is Azsif Ittiz } if you want to look up the vid. [yes a writing name but if you read his book you would understand why anonymity. I'm so keen to talk to others who have tried the whole psychedelic cannabis healing trip.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

benn0

Baked
User ID
Good grief
Just trying to burn off certain volatiles before consumption, but this seems like it could be bro-science on top of bro-science

Last edited:

serene

Germinating
User ID
Fuck not another lunatic šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
it's ok, just relax. i understand that new concepts may frighten the mentally frail and cynical. new words can be scary. but if you refrain from adding voice to ignorance more people will like you. they will try it

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
no, its different, hugely different, just try it its easy. youll love it im sure
OK so your argument for it being different is ā€œjust try itā€ šŸ„“ Not very convincing now is it? Please DO explain what YOU are identifying as activated cannabis and HOW is it different from decarbed cannabis?

Pikey

Baked
User ID
it's ok, just relax. i understand that new concepts may frighten the mentally frail and cynical. new words can be scary. but if you refrain from adding voice to ignorance more people will like you. they will try it

Clearly we just don't get it because our "Psychedelic Emotional Energy Respiration System" is all gummed up from all of the non "activated" cannabis we've been consumingall these years šŸ¤£

Top Bottom