Help with autoflowers

Danno

Germinating
User ID
Autos do best under 24 hr light. It actually doesnt look too bad.....most autos Ive run start to do the same toward end of cycle (close to harvest).

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Stevil

Germinating
User ID
Thank you all for your input. I have learnt a lot during this grow and your information is helping heaps. I am sure my next grow will be much better as I have a setup to start the grow this time. I will have to try photos as well but the misses goes off her head everytime I spend money on my new hobby.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Thank you all for your input. I have learnt a lot during this grow and your information is helping heaps. I am sure my next grow will be much better as I have a setup to start the grow this time. I will have to try photos as well but the misses goes off her head everytime I spend money on my new hobby.
They tend to do that. šŸ˜‚

Hudo

Baked
User ID
You have to have a hobby stash in the shed if I do a cash job I tell her it's a couple hundred less than what it was and stash it in the shed for play money šŸ˜†

Indy

Misfit
User ID
A few mates found TAB accounts were a good way to hide money from their missus. Pretty handy setup for when we were at the rubbity dub too. Fortunately i never had that issue with the missus.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
A few mates found TAB accounts were a good way to hide money from their missus. Pretty handy setup for when we were at the rubbity dub too. Fortunately i never had that issue with the missus.
Haha can't let em have all the cash

Last edited:
Top Bottom