Help with autoflowers

Stevil

Germinating
User ID
Hey all first grow going and it's going shit. Got a critical mass auto going started it outdoor then bought a tent and light, its in a seedling mix that I got from bunnings as recommended on here. The problem is the leaves are yellow with brown spots and dying. I added hydro nutrients at one stage but then went back to water do you think it may need more nutrients? Thanks for any help.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Did Someone tell you autos are good for beginners ?
yeah mate all plants need food,, you probably had the medium too wet,,
got any photos of this auto ?

Stevil

Germinating
User ID
I wrongly assumed autos would be good to start on. Been making sure I dont over water. There was a lot of bugs in the soil and I think aphids on the leaves. I caught a ladybird and put that on the plant. I'll take a pic tomorrow of the plant but I take off the leaves as they die.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I wrongly assumed autos would be good to start on. Been making sure I dont over water. There was a lot of bugs in the soil and I think aphids on the leaves. I caught a ladybird and put that on the plant. I'll take a pic tomorrow of the plant but I take off the leaves as they die.
Got any photoperiod seed? Might be time to start again and use the resident TSE cannabis consultants to help guide you thru. The forum doesn’t mind a project.

Stevil

Germinating
User ID
Got any photoperiod seed? Might be time to start again and use the resident TSE cannabis consultants to help guide you thru. The forum doesn’t mind a project.
No mate I only have auto seeds 4 left.

Stevil

Germinating
User ID
Did Someone tell you autos are good for beginners ?
yeah mate all plants need food,, you probably had the medium too wet,,
got any photos of this auto ?
I am probably lucky its gone as good as it has due to me starting it outdoor in June.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Can you recommend any?
Most are good,but can be expensive. I use Greenhouse powdered nutes. One for veg,one for flower and cal-mag. I use about 2/3 of the recommended dose. Get a ph and ec pen and your good to go.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
That’s your problem ..
get a ph test kit or ph pen ,,feed about 3/4 strength nutes ,,
give it a good drink and let plenty run through your pot to wash away all the old shit. ,should start to get on track after that.

Top Bottom