Grow box to outdoors

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Despite my efforts they went into flower.
Will leave outside now. Maybe they will reveg. Maybe not.
the cbd strain was hermy so it’s gone.

three smaller ones still on the box. Will take outside when day light hours match 14/10 or a bit after.View attachment 17241
That sux Harry. Our last season outdoors triggered lots of strains into early flowering as well. Cool weather and lots of overcast days again so far this spring. If you have more seeds, there's plenty of time to plant some more for an April harvest.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
yeah I have three going inside still, ill take out soonish. and then probably also run one in the grow box from start to finish,
I dont need more than that as I don't smoke much, I give away more than I consume myself, I doubt Ill get through last seasons lot- which means Ill make hash :)

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
From 18/6 indoors, may still risk triggering flowering if you take them outside 1 Oct. If you can provide 1 hour of supplemental light outdoors each night until say early Nov you should be able to keep them in veg. All strains trigger differently in outdoor environments, so there's no absolute answer on if/when they will trigger early. The same could be said about women - we don't know if/when they will trigger into a fit.🤣
Best way 2 make all these probs go away
Grow autos
Except 4 the woman problem........not sure how 2 fix that part

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Haha
I’ve tried autos and possibly will again.
I’m really an outside guy but thought I’d try and get going early.
Regardless should have some early harvest or reveg freaks and will try again next season :)
Thanks

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Seems like whatever I do I’m getting flowers.
got some small plants in the grow box at 14/10 thought I’d take outside when it matches hours. Now one of them is flowering. It’s barely a plant yet. 10cm tall. Switched it to 15/9. We shall see.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Seems like whatever I do I’m getting flowers.
got some small plants in the grow box at 14/10 thought I’d take outside when it matches hours. Now one of them is flowering. It’s barely a plant yet. 10cm tall. Switched it to 15/9. We shall see.
Maybe autoflower?

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Just flip the season. Would you expect the plants you're growing to flower 80 days after the solstice? If not you can't expect them to veg 80 days before the solstice.

The 12/12 light schedule is just a failsafe default, plenty of plants will flower at 14hrs.

I put a bunch of clones out around 10 days ago (from 24hr low light) there's one indica type in there that wants to flower but the rest have kicked into veg. Gives me bit of a heads up of what will go first on the other side.

Edit: I just went out and had proper look. It's about 50/50 on the clones.

Last edited:

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Got the day off so mucking around outside. Can't see shit these days without a loupe but a couple of sunny days kicked these clones into action no worries. Even the plant that was on the verge of carrying a bud 2 days ago has ticked over. Still bouncing at 6C most nights here but I usually go around the same time for a similar result with most stuff.

IMG_20211101_111142.jpgIMG_20211101_111249.jpgIMG_20211101_111359.jpg

Top Bottom