Flower thread 🤷🏻‍♂️

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
@GlennT_59 hey bud they actually look like draceneas probably wrong spelling, I grow heaps of different cordylines and they do look very similar but different. And I could be dead wrong too..
Well spotted mate 👍 I do have loads of draceneas I've propagated from just a few plants to now around 35 or so lol. Yes that is 2 draceneas you can see in the background, but all you can see of the cordyline is its flowering tip (probably shoulda got a better photo :LOL:). Its a Cordyline australis.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Well spotted mate 👍 I do have loads of draceneas I've propagated from just a few plants to now around 35 or so lol. Yes that is 2 draceneas you can see in the background, but all you can see of the cordyline is its flowering tip (probably shoulda got a better photo :LOL:). Its a Cordyline australis.
All good mate..cordylines are a plant we use in a lot of traditional dancing and decorating so yeah I know them quite well.

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
top looks like petunias. middle one is definitely nasturtiums. you can eat them. flowers and leaves. steak is better though
nice one!

my missus makes ‘pesto’ with the leaves and it’s not half bad

will pass on the steak, haven’t eaten meat in long time

Top Bottom