Flower thread 🤷🏻‍♂️

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I can't be the only one who enjoys flowers in their garden. So this is for all those who grow their gardens for masses of flowers to showcase their efforts!!
I've been waiting patiently for my Ranunculus to pop, after planting them upside down months ago and getting ~40% germination :/ . They finally did and they're just what I hoped!! The closed ones should open to full show in the vase.
Ranunculus (red, yellow, dark pink ones).
Carnation
Alstroemeria
20230807_204947.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
@Porky that's a fair bloody effort. The lawn border alone looks like it took some planning!
I'm trying to work out what the white and pink ones in the first photo are in the border with the tulips? I thought Dianthus at first, but leaves don't seem right?
Honestly I have so many questions about that display lol.
Self seeded en masse 2nd photo? Seedling grown and planted? What are those pansys (most of them, but mainly the burnt orange and yellow in the barrow) because they are beaut? I didn't even think tulips grow well over here because of the cold snap needed, refrigerator? If that's just a snap shot of your garden I'd love to see what else you have in there.
I think that's enough rapid fire questions for now lol.
🍻

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
@Porky that's a fair bloody effort. The lawn border alone looks like it took some planning!
I'm trying to work out what the white and pink ones in the first photo are in the border with the tulips? I thought Dianthus at first, but leaves don't seem right?
Honestly I have so many questions about that display lol.
Self seeded en masse 2nd photo? Seedling grown and planted? What are those pansys (most of them, but mainly the burnt orange and yellow in the barrow) because they are beaut? I didn't even think tulips grow well over here because of the cold snap needed, refrigerator? If that's just a snap shot of your garden I'd love to see what else you have in there.
I think that's enough rapid fire questions for now lol.
🍻
Also that lawn is impeccable!
Not my garden mate! 🤣
Was at Canberra!

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
This wierd weather is doing all sorts of crazy things. I got orchids shooting new canes (whuich normally happens in spring). I got azealea's blooming like crazy, they are normally flowering early autumn around easter. And African daisies going nutz. And hydrangea's flowering months early.

IMG_8035-1800px.jpg

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
This wierd weather is doing all sorts of crazy things. I got orchids shooting new canes (whuich normally happens in spring). I got azealea's blooming like crazy, they are normally flowering early autumn around easter. And African daisies going nutz. And hydrangea's flowering months early.

View attachment 37753
Global warming 😜. Flowers are blooming early all along the east coast this year, with a generally mild winter.

Top Bottom