Easy as organics

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
I have used easy as soil with both photos and autos.

Very happy with the results.

I have also used the easy as recharge pack that works beautifully.

Have also used easy as Neem and kelp, again,can't fault the product but the service was also top notch.

If anybody was going to go down the soil path the easy as soil an excellent option.

If you look after the soil, the plant does the rest.

Easy as have crafted a lovely blend that with the right care can be a permanent fixture in your garden with minimal effort.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
well that solves it for me as soon as they are in stock I’ll grab a bag and do an auto in a 3 gallon pot and do a diary, might do 2 one inside and one outside and see the results, thank you for the quick response
If you need soil quicker and want to save shipping, check out the "store locator" on our site too... plenty of shops that are selling our soil with fresh and up to date stock.

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
I have used easy as soil with both photos and autos.

Very happy with the results.

I have also used the easy as recharge pack that works beautifully.

Have also used easy as Neem and kelp, again,can't fault the product but the service was also top notch.

If anybody was going to go down the soil path the easy as soil an excellent option.

If you look after the soil, the plant does the rest.

Easy as have crafted a lovely blend that with the right care can be a permanent fixture in your garden with minimal effort.
Thanks! Feedback like this is what drives us. Awesome!

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
We sell in bulk as well. DM for details. As mentioned, there will probably be a store within range that stock our products to avoid shipping. If you're after bulk quantities, please DM me.

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
@Anoma thats an insane amount but in saying that would we possibly be able to mix half and half using another natural earth/soil like using it as a super soil making kit, say 200L of easy as and 200L of the good soil you buy out country ways $10 for a couple backhoe scoops off the farmers own soil mix ,,,, if ya ever seen that kinda thing out my way I see it a bit that’s actually what my 2.5 meter plants in at my mothers place just a plain Ute load of country farm mixed soil

Donothing-garden

Blooming
User ID
@Donothing-garden would it be okay to mix With another soil to boost and let multiply it micro world?
I wouldn't... We have gone to great lengths to make the best living potting mix we can using science based best practices from an organic/soil food web methodology. Mixing with other mixes will simply serve to throw off the ratios we've worked on for optimal growth. The best thing to focus on is to setup for success from the start. Use 50L soil per plant for 12 weeks of intensive growth... Increase volume based on how long you plan to grow your plant. Moisture is absolutely the most important and tricky factor to get right... No runoff ever, maintain even moisture, mulch will help, smaller waterings and avoid wet/dry cycles. Use a topdressing of quality worm castings once per month to maintain peak soil health... Maybe even the odd sprinkle of your favourite balanced organic amendment once a month too. Larger containers will mean longer long lasting and even increasing soil fertility. No reason why you can't achieve 20 plus cycles in the same containers if soil is properly managed.

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
I wouldn't... We have gone to great lengths to make the best living potting mix we can using science based best practices from an organic/soil food web methodology. Mixing with other mixes will simply serve to throw off the ratios we've worked on for optimal growth. The best thing to focus on is to setup for success from the start. Use 50L soil per plant for 12 weeks of intensive growth... Increase volume based on how long you plan to grow your plant. Moisture is absolutely the most important and tricky factor to get right... No runoff ever, maintain even moisture, mulch will help, smaller waterings and avoid wet/dry cycles. Use a topdressing of quality worm castings once per month to maintain peak soil health... Maybe even the odd sprinkle of your favourite balanced organic amendment once a month too. Larger containers will mean longer long lasting and even increasing soil fertility. No reason why you can't achieve 20 plus cycles in the same containers if soil is properly managed.
Thank you thats alright then, looks like ill Build another raised bed at my Mothers and see how we go next photo season,

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
We do plan to get a red ticket... To start with however, we wanted to certify as organic for product integrity and consumer confidence when we say our products are organic. Regenerate, MycoBiome and Living Soil are all certified under NASAA
We are certified organic under NASAA. Yes we meet/exceed AS4454 standards as per our analysis...

Awseome stuff, while i'm still not a personal fan of organics indoors it seems like you guys are doing your due diligence.

Top Bottom