Dramatic moment weed smoker is slammed into the ground by cops over a prescription joint

Jaz

Curing
User ID
56857333-10737523-image-a-37_1650502351423.jpg

Video shows the man being handcuffed and then pushed to the ground as he shrieks 'I have a prescription in my bag'.
The man, along with other supporters, tells the crowd of surrounding officers he 'can't breathe' as they search his pockets.
Four officers then haul the attendee to his feet but he appears to be unable to walk.
The pot smoker is dragged and then carried towards a police tent by two officers on either side while at least a dozen more follow close on their heels.
A crowd of protesters also follow suit as the smoker is carried towards another dozen officers waiting to question him.
As police begin a thorough search of his pockets one officer leans down to ask the man how he feels.
The pot smoker replies 'better now' before asking officers why he is being arrested while claiming his weed 'comes from a pharmacy' and is 'prescribed by a doctor'.

j

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Link:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ound-cops-pants-legally-prescribed-joint.html

Shit go but ya can't blaze ya prescription in public..

True, I recall at a NORML protest 1984; there were protesters blazing in public and even smoking from bongs - cops turned a blind eye.

A few years back the NSW Cannabis Society (or whatever they're called ) held 4/20 and 7/10 days in Victoria Pk in Sydney's centre, people lighting up peacefully, one guy brought along his bong and shouted people dabs, another guy selling edibles - got smashed that day!

No cops!

I guess Sydney cops are more laid back when it comes to these things?

j

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Anyone been busted having a mix in public?

I have lol.

Calm down was 18 took my brand new bong and half a bag I’d just scored fucking pigs, was told do it at home, good advice really never been done again touch wood.

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
When I was much much younger, I done some stupid shit in public. And even more stupid shit in front of cops. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes not even being aware they were right next to me. Over time, if your smart, you learn when and where to do your stupid shit. Now with youtube, well What can you say…….

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Jonny okeffe got a possession charge for 1.5 grams.

What a joke 🤣
In my early 20's, I copped a court appearance for 0.5g of bud...:LOL: The judge was pissed with the cops & gave them a lecture about wasting resources. Handed me a no conviction recorded & sent me on my way. I guess they cunts needed anything they could get to try and justify the weeks of surveillance + the overtime for 10 cops to kick my doors in at 5 am... fuckwits :ROFLMAO:

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
yeah i read that, but @puggle6 said ya cannot blaze in public, why not?
Most likely because smoking isn't considered a valid form of medicinal consumption while smoking up in public is stinky and still illegal making him an easy target. It's not really something the police can turn a blind eye to unless it's in a massive group setting like protests, mardigrass, etc. and a prescription isn't going to save him or anyone else from police harassment until recreational use becomes completely decriminalised. Even then though they will likely have rules like not smoking in certain places which will be enforced like they do today with tobacco but you'll likely get told to move on instead of arrested when that happens.
Anyone been busted having a mix in public?
I have multiple times and the worst that ever happened to me was having my stash stolen by the police.
16yo at a park with a mate trying dutch oven a closed in slide, police come and tell us to get out and see we're off tits and freaking out. They went through our shit and laughed at our shitty bong made using a pop top, garden hose and aluminum foil cone piece, see that we've got like 3 cones left and then dumped it on the ground and told us to wake up to ourselves and go home.
17yo walking out of a party smoking a joint and some cunt ripped it out of my mouth. It was a cop who then stomped on it and wished me a pleasant evening.
19yo at a club to play bingo at like 11am having a beer before going in out in the smoking area. I had a cigarette case with joints on one side and ciggies on the other that I rolled so they all looked identical. I wasn't thinking and just grabbed one which turned out to be a joint and I go fuck it bingo with all the old bitches will be way better stoned. One of the old fellas there tells me to put it out and I go why? you a cop or something? he goes actually yes and says if I don't put it out I'm under arrest. I put it out and he ended up coming over to take it out of the ash tray and put it in the bin when I left.
19yo I went to score for a mate and he's all let's go to the beach to smoke bongs and look at chicks in bikinis. This sounded awesome so off we went and had a merry old time having a choof and perv. On the way back he asks me to pack him up and I tell him smoking and driving is fucking stupid and he goes no one is gonna see. This proved true for him so I go fuck it and have one myself. As I wind down the window to blow the smoke out we come to a traffic light and stop. Smoke goes out the window and with my bong in hand a fuckin cop car rolled up next to me and the pig in there was absolutely pissing himself laughing and pointed right at me. Strangely nothing ever came of that except me nearly shitting myself.
Been caught with a gram or two on me a few times while in my early 20s and let go. They always seemed disappointed that that's all they found and couldn't be fucked with the paper work but I think they were just keeping it for themselves as their eyes lit up when smelling it every time.
Every other time I've been caught smoking in public has been by rent a cops at pubs and clubs who've then kicked me out. It got to the point that I couldn't even go out for a drink without being told at the door that if I smoke anything at all they're gonna be all over me like stink on shit to make sure it's not a joint. No fun cunts the lot of them.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Think Puggles might be referring 2 the fact that this nong waived the red cloth in front of the bulls thinking he was pretty cool with his u-beaut bit of paper in his pocket making him an untouchable
Where as bulls didn't quite see it that way
U take bulls by the horns or entice them in2 it, then u gonna pay
Bulls can't lose face and red flag waver will lose skin
All about dick swinging i guess

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
meanwhile the old lady getting beaten and murdered because theres no cops around while a dozen cops take care of someone for smoking a joint. I know someone who got attacked and stabbed in the driveway of their own home and the cops said they couldnt do anything about it because there wasnt enough evidence. Let me say something, the police are no ones friend, dont cooperate with these filth ever. Tell them nothing, give them nothing and do what you can to impede them and take care of yopur own sht, they are the modern day gestapo of the police state we live in in this country. And bulldust the police cant turn a blind eye, they do it all the time, Ben cousins in west australia got caught with 13 grams of meth, current WA law states any more than 3 grams is intent with sell or supply, he got charged with simple possession, the police do have discretion and they exercise it all the time if they choose to do so.

MoFo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Spent 420 at the baseball in DC.
Cops everywhere and these guys look like they'll rip your head off if you look sideways at them (me a little paranoid). Mate sparks up a 2g pre rolled as we stroll towards the gates. No fuss. Had a great time. Wish Australia 🇦🇺 would stop trying to nanny everyone.

F

freddie

I can't find any information about whether you can or can't consume medical cannabis in public? There is an article about at the honahlee site but the site seems not to work?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaz

Curing
User ID
a prescription isn't going to save him or anyone else from police harassment until recreational use becomes completely decriminalised.

*legalised.

Decriminalised basically means you won't become a 'criminal', get sent to court or jail over it but they can still pull you up to give you a fine or send you to some form of rehab for multiple/severe infringements.
Much like a parking or speeding ticket, you get a civil penalty; a fine, sent to an offender programme, etc., instead of a criminal penalty.

j

Top Bottom