Dosage

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
I put two drops of my "road tar" oil into a capsule and took it at 5.00pm. Big mistake - by 10.00pm I was unable to move and freaking out big time. It took days to get my head right. Even one drop is going to be too strong. I'll have to cut the 40 ml I have left into some oil to bring down the potency, just to be able to get a small enough dose.

Determining dosage is difficult. Just because a method gives the most potent result, doesn't make it the best method for medicinal use. Recommendation for anyone starting out - start with oil infusion. It takes less equipment, it's quicker, and gives a milder product so you can regulate dose more effectively.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Alle dinge sind gift und nichts ist ohne gift, allein die dosis macht dass ein ding kein gift ist.
—Paracelsus, 1538

All things are poison and nothing is without poison, the dosage alone makes it so a thing is not a poison.

The basic principle of toxicology. ;)

j

Last edited:

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Good yield for 9 zips!
Average is bout 60ml a P
Musta been some premo flowers?

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Good yield for 9 zips!
Average is bout 60ml a P
Musta been some premo flowers?
I have no idea what that means Dotts, other than it must have been good stuff. It's from a stock of seeds an old guy here has. The plants were big (9 feet by 6 feet). Not mine but I did see them. They aren't special genetics or anyhing, just what he has grown for years.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
I have no idea what that means Dotts
🤣🤣
250g= 8.9 ounces (9oz)

9 ounces is half a pound (P)

You on average get 3-4ml per ounce (let's say 3.5ml)

9oz x 3.5ml = 31.5ml....

You got 50ml!

Which is above average,

So my thought was that you must have used good premium (premo) buds.

Sorry for the confusion my friend! 😀

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Tried 2 warn ppl ages ago what happens if ure tempted 2 lick the knife
U gotta be real careful when starting out with RSO, that stuff will put u on ure arse...[especially uninitiated]
I have spent many hrs [maybe days] in total brain disfunction from over consuming
I've talked 2 martians, had convo's with cane toads, and frolicked with fairies, hell next door neighbor even has a special place in his garden 4 me when on bender
Take it easy with that stuff,,,,,work ure way up SLOWLY

Jaz

Curing
User ID
I have spent many hrs [maybe days] in total brain disfunction from over consuming
I've talked 2 martians, had convo's with cane toads, and frolicked with fairies, hell next door neighbour even has a special place in his garden 4 me when on bender
Take it easy with that stuff,,,,,work your way up SLOWLY

There's a great story in one of Ozzy Osbourne's biographies, 'I Am Ozzy' I think.

He says how he returned home (England) after a tour with Sabbath and gave his neighbour a block of hash.
The next time he saw him, his neighbour said he ate it in his van and couldn't leave it for 3 days, describing similar to the above if memory serves correct and told him, 'it was the worst experience I've ever had... you got any more?'

... or something along those lines, it was a funny read.

It reminds me of a time in Denmark, bought some 'space cakes' from Christiania.

I remember asking the woman what the difference between pot cookies and space cakes were,
'this one will get you stoned, this one will get you high'.

That's it, I'm buying both, I need to know the difference!

:ROFLMAO:

The space cakes were way more potent, was tripping balls.

j

Last edited:

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Weird how something made outta pot can be similar 2 acid
Maybe i don't get all iso out of mix or maybe just my chemical make up, but i swear i've often prayed 2 almighty 2 make it end or at least go away 4 while
All i know is if u have 2 much it is NOT enjoyable......that's if u can remember if u had a good time

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Weird how something made outta pot can be similar 2 acid
Maybe i don't get all iso out of mix or maybe just my chemical make up, but i swear i've often prayed 2 almighty 2 make it end or at least go away 4 while
All i know is if u have 2 much it is NOT enjoyable......that's if u can remember if u had a good time

Yep, I find the same. I definately get all the iso out but just mabey 100% iso means 100% plus a few impurities. Boil it down and concentrate the impurities. However, I suspect it is more that the oil is so potent. Being stoned on that stuff made me glad not to own a gun. I would have done anything to make it stop.

• Wow
Reactions: Jaz

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yeah something weird going on. Medical oil is supposed 2 calm u not make u pray 4 it all 2 end
Ferked up somewhere

Reactions: Jaz

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah something weird going on. Medical oil is supposed 2 calm u not make u pray 4 it all 2 end
Ferked up somewhere
Nah, didn't ferk up with production, only dosage (I believe). I have always freaked out when overdosed, even when young and smoking recreationally. Then I needed very little to get happily stoned and, more recently, even less to cut pain. Two drops was way over my "happy and pain free threshold" - it was the most stoned I've been. I have never tried other recreation drugs.

These days I never experience a super happy stone. Too many fears and regrets I think. Getting older sucks.

Top Bottom