Dope Seeds

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
As you may be aware Dope Seeds were kind enough to provide seeds towards the monthly competitions.

Well, they have just sent another lot to support a forum grow off.

Seeds arrived within 11 days, the first delivery from memory was 14 days.

Comp will kick off soon, please consider giving them a run if you are chasing seeds from overseas but unsure about getting them through customs safely. (both orders delivered to QLD).

Cheers.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Any tips on cloning?

What's colloidal silver and what is it used for?

Sounds dangerous
Cloning 101, just use T5 indoors
Easy as , and works

And CS used to make female pollen carbs..

I'd rather use STS mix tho

Attachments

• PreparationOfSTSsolution.pdf
    78.4 KB · Views: 5

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I’m a very happy camper got my dope seeds order today.

Put the order in just over two weeks ago, only one fuck up which is I wanted Pineapple Express regs and I’ve got autos. Looks like I’ll be having a crack at some autos now.

stealth was excellent as usual too and impressed with the speed of delivery. So I couldn’t resist and got some more incredible bulk, zkittlez and og kush got a few freebies wedding cheesecake some star dawg and another pack of zkittlez not sure who the breeder is for the free pack of zkittlez222BFC82-A4A2-4DC5-8A7B-8B59AB869E98.jpeg

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID

Put the order in just over two weeks ago, only one fuck up which is I wanted Pineapple Express regs and I’ve got autos. Looks like I’ll be having a crack at some autos now.

stealth was excellent as usual too and impressed with the speed of delivery. So I couldn’t resist and got some more incredible bulk, zkittlez and og kush got a few freebies wedding cheesecake some star dawg and another pack of zkittlez not sure who the breeder is for the free pack of zkittlezView attachment 11088
My misso wants me to grow a zkittlez for her on my next run, let me know how it goes, she has the idea in her head that itll smell like and taste like a bag o skittles 😂 I tried telling her it’s just notes of flavour n smell but oh well ahaha

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID

stealth was excellent as usual too and impressed with the speed of delivery. So I couldn’t resist and got some more incredible bulk, zkittlez and og kush got a few freebies wedding cheesecake some star dawg and another pack of zkittlez not sure who the breeder is for the free pack of zkittlezView attachment 11088
Your lucky ..I just went to their site ,,says they've stopped shipping outside the U.K. Because of Covid & Brexit.

Top Bottom