Dope Seeds

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Your lucky ..I just went to their site ,,says they've stopped shipping outside the U.K. Because of Covid & Brexit.
I think it’s a decoy ? I’m sure that’s been up for ages. I sent Jim an email and was all good had togo to a different site to finalize payment.

I’ll shoot him another email to double check think he likes repeat customers I know I do.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
My misso wants me to grow a zkittlez for her on my next run, let me know how it goes, she has the idea in her head that itll smell like and taste like a bag o skittles 😂 I tried telling her it’s just notes of flavour n smell but oh well ahaha

I grew it last rum mate, it’s very nice honestly one of the best strains I’ve done inside, it ticks all the boxes. Easy to grow very fuckin frosty and a very nice overpowering fruity fuel smell to it.4F8BE62C-5A6A-4F3F-82C8-B702C1769E33.jpeg

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I reckon it might be true.

Jim suggested to me a couple of weeks back that he was considering ceasing to send for those exact reasons.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I’ve had a reply and they have stopped sending to oz for now.
Thanks Gazz, that's ferked news. O/s deliveries are tightening up from lots of seedbanks. Based on good advice from @afghan bob I tried a small successful purchase from ILGM. They DEFINITELY posted from within Aus. Delivery was on my doorstep within 6 working days, and yeah, beans were clearly posted from within Aus. So, I placed a "real" order a few days ago, but the site would no longer accept credit card. Options are now limited to pay by Bitcoin, or send cash in an envelope to an Aus Post Office Box( I won't mention the State, for stealth reasons). Neither payment option appeals to me. So, it's time to start breeding my own females. STS arrived yesterday, and after next up-potting, this Bruce Banner seedling will meet a Critical FEM reversed partner. Ill be watching the lesbian action with thirsty delight IMG_20210208_163515722.jpg IMG_20210210_092806987.jpg

Top Bottom