Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

nugget

Blooming
User ID
Beans only posts once a week so depending on when you ordered may take a few to get tracking etc. You'll get em though.

kialexa

Germinating
User ID
Is Mr baked based in Australia? I have never purchased before and was wondering what is the best place? I don't want the laws showing up at my door cos I purchased froma dodgy company
thx guys :)

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Is Mr baked based in Australia? I have never purchased before and was wondering what is the best place? I don't want the laws showing up at my door cos I purchased froma dodgy company
thx guys :)
No, the dodgy company just sells dud seeds that don't germinate.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
have placed a small order with cg, fingers crossed. Hope it is legit, I just don't want to get in trouble lol
Nah all good, nice fresh beans simply shipped in ziplock baggies, padded envelopes. tracked with unrelated sender details. No chance of anyone knowing what it is.

No idea of breeder/genetics (I never asked either mind you, possibly his own) but so far all have been stable fems, no herms. Never tried his autos. When he first started up he even had pay pal for a while so very legit. Happy growing

kialexa

Germinating
User ID
Nah all good, nice fresh beans simply shipped in ziplock baggies, padded envelopes. tracked with unrelated sender details. No chance of anyone knowing what it is.

No idea of breeder/genetics (I never asked either mind you, possibly his own) but so far all have been stable fems, no herms. Never tried his autos. When he first started up he even had pay pal for a while so very legit. Happy growing
great thanks for letting me know. I'll keep you all updated when I get them :)

Top Bottom