Do I need to transition - outside to inside?

mumma420

Germinating
User ID
Bringing pest in to the indoor grow, no.1 issue I've found when doing this ..
I have sprayed twice with eco oil and the cicada, or what ever they were, have vanished and as yet no further damage to leaves.
I am kind of unsure what to do. I have done a bit or reading since I posted and just as confused LOL.

I have read that depending on the strain they can sell really strong but until I have grown it I won't know.
Will it smell stronger outside than inside? Like does the fresh air make it stronger?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
H
I have sprayed twice with eco oil and the cicada, or what ever they were, have vanished and as yet no further damage to leaves.
I am kind of unsure what to do. I have done a bit or reading since I posted and just as confused LOL.

I have read that depending on the strain they can sell really strong but until I have grown it I won't know.
Will it smell stronger outside than inside? Like does the fresh air make it stronger?
Has the soil try treated too , sure no bugs in there also ?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

No they will smell the same. Inside you will need a carbon filter.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
yep, gonna be a while.

Probably best to move them out of the rain as they get a bit bigger.. if possible.

Top Bottom