Deficiency??

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I still opt your PH is out mate which is locking shit out.

Yep, I agree , this happened to me on the second run of this soil. It was up around 7.2 -8 , and I was feeding a ph 6 , so imo, over time, all amendments seem to higher ph , not lower.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
Yep, I agree , this happened to me on the second run of this soil. It was up around 7.2 -8 , and I was feeding a ph 6 , so imo, over time, all amendments seem to higher ph , not lower.
So how have you fixed it? What amendments should I look at collecting before I finish this run and start the next one? I was just going to grab the regenerate, some scoria, and ??? And mix it all up and leave it for a week or so.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
So how have you fixed it? What amendments should I look at collecting before I finish this run and start the next one? I was just going to grab the regenerate, some scoria, and ??? And mix it all up and leave it for a week or so.

Hey mate,

per my last post, I gave it a hit of nutrients yesterday.

Has it improved in 24 hours? dunno, i pulled some of the older leaves off.

I dont have the knowledge to advise on amendments sorry.

View media item 239
View media item 240

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Good stuff Billy. The manutec kits from Bunnings are good to test soil pH. I check my soil pH, every month or so, using that kit. I would be checking pH of the soil again, to ensure its come back under 7. I've had 3 issues in soil before, and all were related to my soil pH. Not saying that was your issue, just that testing and adjusting soil pH, doesn't hurt.

D

Deleted member DC01

Ya just vegging inside for the upcoming outdoor season yeah, ,only a few more weeks to go,, 12?

Fluff

Germinating
User ID
Stick some led bulbs in the center of the bush or where ever thee is more space and just keep vegging

Top Bottom