CX Tanlin drops (for gnats)

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
I just realised I was referring to DE as soil not just once but ten or twenty times and no one had a dig.. well mannered bunch of blokes you all are haha why no "It's diatenacious earth ya fukn Wally"! 😂

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I just realised I was referring to DE as soil not just once but ten or twenty times and no one had a dig.. well mannered bunch of blokes you all are haha why no "It's diatenacious earth ya fukn Wally"! 😂
It could even be diatomaceous earth 😝
On the topic of it though I do have a big bag of the stuff and tried that sprinkling method of yours way back but hated how it turned once I watered, but I like to amend my potting mixes with it for vegetables outside

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I noticed straight away but since u was referring 2 sm brown granules, i thought u talking about something else as dia earth is usually white powder like flour
Didn't want 2 be a know it all, cause i'm really a know fark all

And yeah we is all well mannered

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
It could even be diatomaceous earth 😝
On the topic of it though I do have a big bag of the stuff and tried that sprinkling method of yours way back but hated how it turned once I watered, but I like to amend my potting mixes with it for vegetables outside
I read somewhere it's also commonly used as an absorbent but for what type of spillages I dunno but I much prefer the idea of it ripping apart them little fungus fuckers and their relatives haha pay back for all the slaps to the face with sticky traps.

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
I noticed straight away but since u was referring 2 sm brown granules, i thought u talking about something else as dia earth is usually white powder like flour
Didn't want 2 be a know it all, cause i'm really a know fark all

And yeah we is all well mannered
Well yeh I wondered about that too so I asked them if it comes in different forms and he seemed to think it did but for the purpose of destroying tiny insects he said the finer white powdery form, which I assume is the food grade stuff, would work much better than the granular form.

IAnd I would assume for the purpose of plant uptake (because it's also a great source of silica) the very fine powder perhaps would get broken down a little faster than larger granules.

Mate my brother's ex consumed it as part of her regular diet 😂

Top Bottom